In game rewards
5.0 rating out of 28922 reviews
Respawn has restricted certain tiers from playing with one another to prevent large skill gaps between players. Players are typically matched with opponents in the same rank. For parties, the highest tier achieved is considered for placing the party. So, players who are ranked Platinum and above can only party up with friends who are one tier different from them. When queuing together, players above Platinum can’t queue with players two tiers below them. That means that Platinum players can only play with Diamond and Gold players in the ranked queue.
Buying a Recovery service is against EA's ToS, and there can be a risk of suspension for buying one.
We highly recommend Hardcore Coaching with gameplay or Play chill with a pro! This provides for ultimate learning and a fun experience without any suspension risks.
With these services, you can reach Predator, but you have to be good at the game, as it's difficult to achieve without any experience playing at the high-end competitive level.
You can try a pilot if you don't want to do it. However, there can be a suspension risk.
We can minimize this risk by using a VPN to keep your account as safe as possible, but it is not 100% bulletproof.
The Rookie to Predator Boost is a great way to get your desired rank. We will grind Rank for you and get your desired rank or our pros will play with you. If you desire to get to the Master Rank, our pros will help you make that dream come true!
The RP requirement for four divisions of each tier:
- Rookie IV (0 - 250) RP
- Rookie III (0 - 500) RP
- Rookie IV (0 - 750) RP
- Bronze IV (1000 - 1500) RP
- Bronze III (1500 - 2000) RP
- Bronze II (2000 - 2500) RP
- Bronze I (2500 - 3000) RP
- Silver IV (3000 - 3600) RP
- Silver III (3600 - 4200) RP
- Silver II (4200 - 4800) RP
- Silver I (4800 - 5400) RP
- Gold IV (5400 - 6100) RP
- Gold III (6100 - 6800) RP
- Gold II (6800 - 7500) RP
- Gold I (7500 - 8200) RP
- Platinum IV (8200 - 9000) RP
- Platinum III (9000 - 9800) RP
- Platinum II (9800 - 10600) RP
- Platinum I (10600 - 11400) RP
- Diamond IV (11400 - 12300) RP
- Diamond III (12300 - 13200) RP
- Diamond II (13200 - 14100) RP
- Diamond I (14100 - 15 000) RP
- Master: 15 000 RP
Ranked in Apex Legends is a great way to show off your actual skill by climbing into higher Ranks. You will get special season rewards for higher Ranked tiers such as badges, dive trails, and weapon cosmetics.
Whether you need someone to play on your account while you're busy with your daily life or you just need a good team - our Rookie to Master Boost could help you!
It’s hard to rank up because Battle Royale Ranked requires a good amount of skill and communication with your teammates. Apex Legends is a team-based game so it’s very important to have good teammates who are willing to communicate. Solo queuing in Apex Legends can be pretty hard and frustrating.
- How many times have you lost RP because of bad teammates?
- How many times have you tried to save them but they were insulting you because you couldn’t get a squad wipe?
- How many times have your teammates made a mistake and then you had to suffer because of them?
- How many times have you been so close to your desired Rank but failed to reach it because you simply didn’t have enough time to play?
- Are you maybe even thinking of quitting playing Ranked because you don’t have enough time to play it?
- Are you tired of playing with bad randoms?
- How long have you been stuck at a lower tier because of bad randoms?
If even just one answer to the questions asked is “yes” – then our Bronze to Master Boost is what you’re looking for!
Bad random players can drag you down and because of them, you can lose your RP points! Having good teammates is even more important at higher Ranks. It is very difficult to reach a higher rank with bad randoms who always make bad decisions. While you are stuck with bad randoms, the enemies usually have good pre-made squads and they communicate with each other which puts you at disadvantage.