What is the Empire Hunt?
Empire Hunts are 3-man PvE activities introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 within the Beyond Light Expansion. Players will have to travel to Europa and defeat several enhanced enemies, and a Boss. There are 4 different difficulty levels: Adept, Hero, Legend, Master. There is a Pinnacle Reward bound to the first weekly Empire Hunt Completion on Master (1280) Level, that needs to be unlocked and also players have the chance to drop the Cloudstrike Exotic Sniper Rifle.
Why should I buy a Empire Hunt Carry?
The main reason behind purchasing an Empire Hunt boost is the Pinnacle rewards from the Hunt completed at Master difficulty and a chance at the Cloudstrike Exotic Sniper Rifle.
- Players will unlock the Weekly Pinnacle Drop bound to Empire Hunts if they complete an Empire Hunt at Master Level (1330).
- Players will have a chance to drop the Cloudstrike Exotic Sniper Rifle.
- Players will complete several different Triumphs bound to Empire Hunts.
How to complete an Empire Hunt in Destiny 2?
Players will have to complete the Empire Hunt available in the current week.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete an Empire Hunt in Destiny 2?
- Players must have purchased Beyond Light expansion.
- Players must have purchased the Current Season.
- Players will need to have a good knowledge of all the Beyond Light content.
Why is it difficult to complete an Empire Hunt in Destiny 2?
Doing an Empire Hunt run on the highest level is hard and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires some effort from the player and several hours of gameplay.