5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic Weapons are the rarest Weapons of the game, and they all have fixed unique perks (perks that only a specific piece of gear, armor, or weapon, has in the entire game). Exotic Catalysts are specific Exotic Weapons enhancements that once obtained and completed, grants their specific Exotic Weapons increased statistics or new perks. In order to fully have an Exotic Catalyst, players should first obtain it through a specific quest, activity, or a random drop. Once obtained, Catalysts have specific requirements (activity completions, kills with the weapon, etc.) that once completed, enhance the Exotic Weapon.
- Players will obtain the selected Exotic Weapon Catalyst.
- Players will unlock the Exotic Catalyst Completion requirements.
Each Exotic Catalyst has different requirements to obtain it: it could ask to get kills with the connected Exotic Weapon, complete specific activities, complete specific Quests or it could drop as a random reward from specific activities.
There are no general requirements. Each Catalyst has its own requirement to obtain it.
- Some Exotic Catalysts could take up to tons of hours to obtain since are random rewards on specific activity completions.
- Some Exotic Catalysts Obtain are also bound to difficult or really time-consuming activities.
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly complete the activities to obtain the Exotic Catalyst.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly complete the requirements to obtain the Catalyst.
- Expert: Expert players can obtain an Exotic Catalyst with a good amount of time and effort.