5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Legendary Weapons were in the first year of the Destiny 2 game, with fixed perks: this means that every time players find a specific weapon, it would be always the same (same perks on it). With a major update with Forsaken, Bungie has made Legendary Weapons to have random perks on it: every time players find the same weapon, it has on it different perks, so players are now engaged to find the desired “God Roll”. A God Roll is a specific weapon with a specific set of perks that make the weapon the best it can be in any activity. The best legendary Weapons are bound to different activities in the Destiny 2 game: some of them are bound to Legendary Quests, some are simple World Drops, some others are bound to Activities Drops. Buying a boost for Legendary Weapons means that the booster will play in order to find the desired roll of the desired weapon.
- Players will get the selected Legendary Weapon with the desired set of perks on it.
- Players will get other drops while playing specific activities.
- Players will get tons of XP while farming for the desired roll of the selected weapon.
- Legendary Weapons can be found anywhere in the game, but the best ones are usually bound to Quest or specific Activities.
- Some very good Legendary Weapons are also bound to World Drops.
- There are no general requirements. Every weapon has its own requirement depending on how players can get that weapon.
- Being random rolled, Legendary Weapons could take up to tons of hours of farming the same activity to actually get the desired roll on the selected weapon.
- Some Legendary Weapons are bound to difficult activities, like Raids or Competitive PvP Playlist.