5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Legendary Weapons were in the first year of the Destiny 2 game, with fixed perks: this means that every time players find a specific weapon, it would always be the same (same perks on it). With a major update with Forsaken, Bungie has made Legendary Weapons to have random perks on it: every time players find the same weapon, it has on it different perks, so players are now engaged to find the desired “God Roll”. A God Roll is a specific weapon with a specific set of perks that make the weapon the best it can be in any activity. World Drops Legendary Weapons are ones that players can get as a random reward as part of the World Loot pool.
- Players will get the selected World Drop Legendary Weapon with the desired set of perks on it.
- Players will get other drops while playing specific activities.
- Players will get tons of XP while farming for the desired roll of the selected weapon.
World Drops Legendary Weapons can be found anywhere in the game so there isn’t a specific way to obtain them.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get a World Drops Legendary Weapons Boost in Destiny 2?
There are no general requirements since World Drops Legendary Weapons can be obtained everywhere in the game.
- Being random rolled, World Drops Legendary Weapons could take up to tons of hours of farming in order to get the desired roll on the selected weapon.
- World Drops Legendary Weapons are part of the World Loot pool, so the chances to obtain the desired Weapon is very low.
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly farm the desired weapon.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly farm the desired weapon.
- Expert: Expert players will be able to get the desired World Drop Legendary Weapon with a good amount of effort and time.