What is the Season of the Chosen?
Season of Chosen is one of the Seasons (periods of content in Destiny 2) introduced by Bungie as part of the Beyond Light Season Pass. Season of the Chosen introduces a new Cabal Commander, Empress Caitl, and continues the narrative introduced within Beyond Light, with Light and Darkness Factions fighting each other. In Season of the Chosen, players will have to complete Battlegrounds, the new Seasonal activity, where they will face different enemy races in order to unlock Seasonal Upgrades.
Why should I buy a Season of the Chosen Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will be able to obtain several gear pieces introduced within Season of the Chosen, both armor, and weapons.
- Players will unlock various Triumphs bound to the Season of the Chosen.
- Players will be able to unlock several different Seals and Titles, introduced in Season of Chosen.
- Players will be able to obtain new Exotic Gear, like the Dead Man’s Tale and many more.
How to earn the Season of the Chosen New Services Rewards in Destiny 2?
Players will have to complete different activities, both new and old, included new Exotic Quest, new Seasonal Activities, and more.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to get Season of the Chosen Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Beyond Light and Season of the Chosen.
- Players must match the required Power Level for the desired activity.
Why is it difficult to earn Season of the Chosen Rewards in Destiny 2?
- Each new Season, Level Cap is raised, meaning that players will need to play several hours to increase their Power Level to complete each activity available in the Season.