What are the Season of the Lost Weekly Challenges?
Season of Lost is one of the Seasons (periods of content in Destiny 2) introduced by Bungie as part of the Beyond Light Season Pass. Back in Season of the Chosen Bungie has introduced a Weekly Challenge System, where every week players have a set of Challenges (objectives to complete in the game) that, once completed, will award players with Seasonal Currency, Bright Dust and XPs, available also in Season of the Lost.
Why should I buy a Season of the Lost Weekly Challenges Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will be able to obtain several gear pieces introduced within Season of the Lost, both armor, and weapons.
- Players will be able to obtain the Seasonal Currency and obtain Seasonal Upgrades.
- Players will be able to unlock several different Seasonal Triumphs.
- Players will be able to obtain Bright Dust and a lot of XPs.
How to complete Season of the Lost Weekly Challenges in Destiny 2?
Players will have to complete different activities, both new and old, to complete each Weekly Challenge.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to get Season of the Lost Weekly Challenges Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Beyond Light and Season of the Lost.
- Players must match the required Power Level for the desired activity.
Why is it difficult to complete Season of the Lost Weekly Challenges in Destiny 2?
- Each new Season, Level Cap is raised, meaning that players will need to play several hours to increase their Power Level to complete each activity available in the Season.
- Season of the Lost Weekly Challenges are long and time-consuming.