5.0 rating out of 26514 reviews
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris has its own unique Armor Set, obtainable through Trials of Osiris rewards packages (3rd/5th/7th win and Flawless Rewards). Within the Season of the Chosen, Bungie has introduced a new Trials Armor Set.
- Players will unlock the Trials of Osiris Full Armor Set and get one step closer to complete the Trials of Osiris: Veteran Disciple Badge.
- Players will get the multiple Pinnacle and Powerful rewards bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will also obtain exclusive Weapons from the Trials of Osiris gear set.
To obtain the Trials of Osiris Armor Set players must complete multiple Trials of Osiris Games in order to unlock each piece of Armor once they are available as a Reward.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to obtain the Trials of Osiris Armor Set in Destiny 2?
- Players must Destiny 2 New Light.
- Players must be 1550+ Power Level.
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get 7 wins in a row without losing, a huge skill level is required.
- In order to obtain the full Trials of Osiris Armor set players will have to play multiple weeks.