- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Last Wish Raids Seal - Rivensbane Title! Choose your Triumphs according to your progress.
- 580+ Power Level
- Forsaken Annual Pass
In order to grant the maximum level of customization, this service can only be bought if one of the checkboxes is chosen at the top, which will add the custom price on top of the basic fee. Please contact our LiveChat if you have any questions!
We will complete all the Triumphs associated with the Raids Seal that you select with the boxes at the top.
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed awards the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. Raids Seal is the seal related to the Dreaming City Raid, called Last Wish, where you have to defeat the final boss Riven. Raids Seal includes 17 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the Last Wish Raid) that must be completed to earn the Rivensbane in-game title.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Raids Seal?
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed awards the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. Raids Seal is the seal related to the Dreaming City Raid, called Last Wish, where players have to defeat the final boss Riven. Raids Seal includes 17 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the Last Wish Raid) that must be completed to earn the Rivensbane in-game title.
What are the benefits of completing the Raid Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players will complete the Raids Seal and each triumph within it, increasing their total triumph score and acquiring the Rivensbane in-game title.
- Players will complete the Raid: Last Wish Badge, meaning they will obtain every single piece of armor, weapon, and miscellaneous gear from Last Wish Raid.
How to complete the Raid Seal in Destiny 2?
The triumph list is as follows:
- Raids: asks to complete all the Raids triumphs.
- Raid, Last Wish: asks to complete the Raid, Last Wish associated badge (asks to collect every armor, weapon, and miscellaneous gear from Last Wish Raid).
- Coliseum Champion: asks to complete the Coliseum Champion challenge (every fireteam component must avoid being hit by Shuro-Chi sniper attacks during the entire encounter).
- Thunderstruck: asks to complete all Last Wish Raid encounters with a fireteam made entirely of Arc Subclasses.
- Summoning Ritual: asks to complete the Summoning Ritual challenge (activate all the 9 plates in the encounter area and kill the spawning Ogres).
- Clan Night, Last Wish: asks to complete the Last Wish Raid with a full fireteam of clanmates.
- The New Meta: asks to complete the Last Wish Raid with a fireteam made entirely of the same Guardian class.
- O Murderer Mine: asks to complete the Last Wish Raid.
- Strength of Memory: asks to complete the Strength of Memory challenge (players must not shoot the same Riven Eye more than once).
- Petra’s Run: asks to complete the flawless version of the Last Wish Raid.
- Keep Out: asks to complete the Keep Out challenge (kill the Might of Riven Knights before they enter the center chamber).
- Sunburn: asks to complete all Last Wish Raid encounters with a fireteam made entirely of Solar Subclasses.
- Night Owl: asks to complete all Last Wish Raid encounters with a fireteam made entirely of Void Subclasses.
- Forever Fight: asks to complete the Forever Fight challenge (player must not kill any Ogres that spawns in the Morgeth encounter).
- Habitual Wisher: asks to make 10 wishes in the Last Wish Raid by the Wall of Wishes.
- Put a Flag On It: asks to plant 5 raid banners in the Last Wish Raid.
- Treasure Trove: asks to loot 10 times Last Wish Raid secret chests.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Raid Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 Forsaken expansion.
- Players will need to have an optimal knowledge of the Forsaken expansion content, in particular of the Last Wish Raid mechanics and encounters.
- Players must be 580+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to complete Raid Seal in Destiny 2?
- The list of triumphs required to complete the seal is quite long and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires a lot of effort from the player and several weeks of gameplay.
- All the triumphs are bound to the endgame activity Last Wish Raid, one of the hardest activities in the entire game.