Why should I buy Lost Ark Dungeon Boosts from you? Why Blazingboost?
We've been present on the market for more than 10 years. During this period we've improved our systems and raised the quality and standards of our services. We strive to provide an unrivalled experience for everyone that uses our service. We always focus on offering:
- Customer privacy
- Accurate time of service completion
- Great and affordable prices
- Customer support available 24/7
We've made sure that your legal consumer rights are safe and respected through our Terms and Conditions. The best proof of our service quality is our Trustpilot page that has over 22 000 5 star reviews posted by many of our satisfied customers. You're welcome to check it out and hopefully it will help you shop with a peace of mind.
Why should I get a Lost Ark dungeon boost?
Abyss and Chaos Dungeons are some of the most imporant content in the game. They are a source for some of the best gear in the game. They are also a daily source of gold & silver, honing materials, engravings and cards.
These services are a great way to save time and avoid frustration that comes from playing with random groups. Your dungeon experience will be a lot smoother and more enjoyable when playing with our professional boosters.
How safe are your services?
Selfplay dungeon boosts are completely safe. There's no account sharing involved and the whole process is similar to you grouping up with any random players in game. Due to all of that, there's no proof of you getting a boost as long as you don't write in game that you're paying for a service.
However we strongly recommend checking directly with our Discord support about availabilities regarding the spots before purchasing, because Abyss dungeons have a weekly lockout and thus the spots are limited.
What are all the Abyss Dungeons available in Lost Ark?
Currently we are offering 4 Abyss dungeons from Tier 1 in Selfplay, they can all be accessed from any main city.
Tier 1 dungeons:
- Demon Beast Canyon consists of 2 bosses Corrupted Vazuela and Vile Scarkrill. You can get Tier 1 Accessories, Abillity Stones, Engraving Books, Cards and materials to craft the Seraphic Tier set from this dungeon.
- Necromancer Origin consists of 2 bosses Reanimated Garum and Sigmund the Immortal. You can get Tier 1 Accessories, Abillity Stones, Engraving Books, Cards and materials to craft the Seraphic Tier set from this dungeon.
- Hall of Twisted Warlord consists of 2 bosses Phantom Legion Rook & Bishop and Phantom Legion King. You can get Tier 1 Accessories, Ability Stones, Engraving Books, Cards and materials needed to craft the Legendary sets Enraged Nature Set and Boisterous Elemental Set from this dungeon.
- Hildebrandt Palace consists of 2 bosses Phantom Legion Queen and Brelshaza which is arguably the hardest boss in Tier 1. You can get Tier 1 Accessories, Ability Stones, Engraving Books, Cards and materials needed to craft the Legendary sets Enraged Nature Set and Boisterous Elemental Set from this dungeon.