After reaching level 60 in the New World, the concept of the gear score progression is called Watermark. The term corresponds to the current and the maximum looted level of the gear score. Due to the nature of the service and its sheer popularity we have decided to offer Watermark gear score farm boost as an hourly-based service. The booster will work on your Watermark for a designated amount of hours and will inform you about the progress during the service completion.
The completion of the service might include (but not necessarily) completion of a certain number of side quests that might be related to the service progression, and if they are required for the service our booster shall complete them.
All valuable items that might be found will be kept in the inventory or in the storage sheds.
- Level 60
- No other requirements.
What will you get?
- 1 to 2 points of Gear Score per Hour on average depending on RNG
(this is a guaranteed amount of progression)
What are New World Expertise boost services?
After reaching level 60, players are interested in further improvement of their equipment by maximizing their gear score, and the process of doing that is called Watermarking. Watermark corresponds to the currently highest level of the gear score players can loot from any activity in the game.
For example, if your item gear score is 530 and you kill a monster that is qualified to drop a higher level item (531 in this example), once it is dropped the game watermarks your currently looted gear score to that item level and now you have a chance to loot gear score 532.
Why should I buy a New World Expertise boost?
- Players will receive a certain amount of gear score watermark progression depending on how many hours our boosters have worked on the account
- Players will be able to obtain a certain amount of gold and XP
- Players will be ‘possibly’ rewarded with a small amount of faction reputation progress
- Players will keep all the loot that has dropped during the service completion
How to complete New World Expertise boost service?
- Players are required to have a level 60 character
- Players are required to have at least average / below average level 60 equipment
- New World Watermark boost services are available in US and EU regions, other regions possible with a bit longer ETA delivery time.
What do I need to buy a New World Expertise boost Service?
We use discord as our means of communicating with you, as it is one of the most effective communication platforms, besides that, absolutely nothing else. After you buy our New World Watermark boost, you will get into contact with us over discord, at which point we will process your order and start looking for a booster. We will keep you updated along the way (when the booster is found, when the booster wants to log in, and so on...), Once the session is over, we will chat about it on Discord and ask you for feedback on how you felt during the service. Your comments will help us grow and become a better company.