Order your dedicated arena team on YOUR realm
Play with the best on your favourite realm-faction
In TBC our main effort is to cover as many realms as possible for as many services as possible. However, you can order an arena team to be DEDICATED to you on your preferred realm-faction. Your payment will be fully invested to build the character for the coacher, gametime, and any other costs. Pay 20% for a booking and once a team has accepted, you can pay the remaining 80% and we will start immediately.