Your character will be:
- Level 60, in full blue gear.
- One gathering and one crafting profession (they should match)
- Epic Mount
- 300g on delivery
We suggest you contact us before buying the service so that we can confirm the availability and the starting time. The boosting roster is not huge for this Premium type of service.
Requirements / Rules
- We will need your main battle net's info (name-surname; date of birth; country of residence).
- If you are unsatisfied by the service's quality, please inform us during the process. Refunds are guaranteed according to the progress on the account; compensations may also ensue. Our goal with this service is to offer you a premium experience and speed - Blazingboost's higher management will keep a close look.
- We suggest you contact us on Discord at BlazingBoost Classic#4507 before completing the order. Don't be afraid to ask for a senior manager to doublecheck the availability; as the service is expensive, we want to coordinate everything even before your purchase.
- The completion time starts once the character is created.
- Once the character is ready, you will be able to log the new account after 2-3 days. This will justify traveling and won't look like obvious account sharing.
Why have you created this section?
After completing a lot of level 60 services, we have identified the most proficient boosters who can deliver a better quality of service. You will be assigned to a booster that has proved himself. If we do not have one free, we will likely not even sell the service. This section is here for a premium service experience.
What's the difference?
This section has a different price logic. Better boosters are held for these packages and are paid a higher ratio in exchange of a guaranteed better performance.
Can I ask for more options and edit this package?
Yes, you can add more extra options if a booster is available for it. This is doable by talking to our support on Discord. Each deal may be different. We're here to help!
Who do I talk to?
BlazingBoost Classic#4507 is the contact that you should add for you to get started with this process.