5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
LEGION'S MAGE TOWER CHALLENGE IS HERE TO STAY PERMANENTLY!
The most anticipated solo content from Legion has returned in patch 9.1.5 as content only available during Legion Timewalking and now once again reintroduced, but this time permanently since the 29th of March!
As Mage Tower is difficult solo content that has very desirable rewards we have set up services that you can find on this page for any challenge you have difficulty with so that you could also reap the rewards! We have a big pool of boosters ready to finish your service as soon as possible, at any time throughout the day.
Instead of artifact weapon appearances, the renewed Mage Tower gives new rewards:
- Legion themed recolour of the Tier 20 set (remake of the Tier 6 set)
- Fel Werebear new appearance for Druids (Guardian druid - The Highlord’s Return challenge) which is a recolour of Legion Mage tower reward for Guardian Druids.
- If you complete ALL 7 challenges you are rewarded with a Mage Bound Spelltome which teaches you the new book mount "Soaring Spelltome"
List of Challenges available in the game:
- End of the Risen Threat with Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest and Restoration Shaman.
- Thwarting the Twins with Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest and Affliction Warlock.
- Feltotem’s Fall with Beast Mastery Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Discipline Priest and Destruction Warlock.
- The Highlord’s Return with Blood Death Knight, Vengeance Demon Hunter, Guardian Druid, Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin and Protection Warrior.
- Closing the Eye with Frost Death Knight, Havoc Demon Hunter, Survival Hunter, Subtlety Rogue and Arms Warrior.
- An Impossible Foe with Unholy Death Knight, Feral Druid, Fire Mage, Outlaw Rogue, Elemental Shaman and Fury Warrior.
- The God-Queen’s Fury with Arcane Mage, Retribution Paladin, Assassination Rogue, Enhancement Shaman and Demonology Warlock.
After you have made your purchase for the Account Sharing service, we will get in touch through discord. We will find a booster and coordinate the login process with you. You do NOT lose access to your account of course. Once our booster is ready, we will let you know and if it is okay for you to let him log in, we will start completing your service.
We always do our best to be as transparent as possible when discussing this topic. Sharing your account for Mage Tower services during the first Legion Timewalking event had a higher risk than usual for these types of services, which is why we recommend trying out the Personal Teacher service. Personal Teacher Service which is 100% safe as you would be playing your own account with guidance from a professional player in real-time. This is not against any terms of service. We have already tried the system back in December with some customers who wanted to experiment with it, and it was very successful!
During the first Legion Timewalking event (December 2021) there was an 18% ban rate of our customers that have had the service done through account sharing. The account sharing service is still available due to high demand and there are good chances of not being caught though we still recommend the selfplay version mentioned above.
In order to keep every customer as safe as possible, we use a specific VPN called 'Safecarry' (or a standard VPN, if you want) which tries to avoid all the automatic WoW detection systems. The result is not having to change your password for any 'suspicious activity' detection from the game itself which usually occurs when a different mac address is used. This keeps you as safe as possible and away from the radar. Per your request, we can also use a combination of a VPN & Safecarry!
It's important to note that these methods only reduce the chances of being caught, unfortunately, it is not bulletproof as it's not possible to beat Activision's detection system fully.