5.0 rating out of 25040 reviews
Here you can buy WoW Mythic+ carries on EU and US, they can be done in Selfplay (no account sharing) or Pilot (account sharing). You can order timed and not timed runs and you can also choose the level of the M+ dungeon. Mythic+ rating system has been introduced in the 2nd Season of Shadowlands. It is a combination of all the Mythic+ scores that you’ve earned in each dungeon. The system is designed to incentivize completion of the dungeons in both Tyrannical and Fortified weeks. If you complete the same key on both affixes, the higher will award 100% of the score, and the lower key of the two will only contribute 33.33% of the score for the run. You can see how much rating you would get for each key, not including time bonuses or penalties below. - https://prnt.sc/1poc60e
You can earn many rewards by reaching high Mythic+ Rating:
- 1500 Mythic+ rating rewards you with the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror achievement that grants "the Tormented" title
- 2000 Mythic+ rating rewards you with the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement that grants the Soultwisted Deathwalker mount
- You will also be able to upgrade the gear that you earned from M+ dungeons by spending valor, the higher the rating you earn the higher you'll be able to upgrade your items, capping out at 246 item level at 2000 Mythic+ rating
- Completing a Mythic+20 dungeon in time will award you the Keystone Hero achievement that grants the Teleport to that dungeon
As a general policy, we always recommend Selfplay Mythic+ services as they are 100% safe and let you learn and have fun with a peace of mind.
Avoid wasting time while looking for a team in LFG which can disband at any time, if anything goes wrong during the run! Playing with our pro teams will make a big difference.
If you don’t have the time to play yourself, Piloted services are available. Specific VPNs are used to ensure the maximum possible safety, but please note that Selfplay is always recommended.
We’ve been in the business since 2012 and our main focus has always been helping customers make the most out of their limited free time. Many members of our team are highly experienced WoW players and we’re perfectly aware how frustrating it can be to spend hours in LFG. That's why our priority has been helping people enjoy their free time without having to stress with random groups from LFG.
We focus on offering:
- a realistic and precise time of completion for your order
- a fair price with high quality with top teams to play with
- 24/7 Chat support for any doubts or questions that you have
Your consumer rights are safe and respected through our Terms and Conditions. We want to deliver a good experience and not only a service. If you have any doubts you can check out our Trustpilot page, we have over 21000 positive reviews, it’s proof of our service quality.
Both Mythic+ Selfplay and Mythic+ Coaching services are 100% safe since there’s no account sharing involved. However, there are some differences:
- Mythic+ Selfplay services let you play with our top teams to complete the key level of your choice, either timed or not in time. You will be able to pick up some tricks along the way, but the goal of the service is to just complete the dungeon itself.
-Mythic+ Coaching services are hourly based and are split into 3 categories:
1) Mythic+ coaching - we will put you in contact with a top Mythic+ player that plays the same class and spec as you and he'll primarily focus on helping you improve with playing your class/spec in Mythic+
2) Rent a Player - we will get one of our pro Mythic+ players to play with you or your team
3) Rent a Team - we will find a pro Mythic+ team for you to play with, you'll be able to learn how to deal with any of the Shadowlands dungeons and you'll also be able to push keys together with them
Yes, Selfplay and Coaching Mythic+ services are absolutely safe. Account sharing services will always carry a small risk and it’s recommended to choose them only if you are really busy and don’t have the time to play yourself. The risk is minimal and we can happily say that we haven't had any issues recently with it, so that's why we still sell it.
The first step is getting in contact through Discord. You can do so by sending a friend request to our Discord: "BlazingBoost SL#2022".
All the important information will be relayed there but you will NOT lose access to your account while you have an open service with us, especially if you order a Selfplay Mythic+ service!
We will look for a team for your service right away, and set you up with the first available team.
If you buy a Selfplay service, once we’ve found a team, we will make a conversation with them on Discord.
If you order a Piloted service, once a Mythic+ booster has been found, we’ll coordinate the login process, and we'll also always try to work around your schedule.
If you ever need any help with your service, our support is available 24/7 to assist you.
On this page you can choose the level of the key that you'd like to complete by moving the slider. You can also choose a specific dungeon key for a small baseline cost (+10%).
Specifically, EU Mythic+ services are available up to M+24, if you're interested in higher keys, you can always make a custom request on this page - Request a service
There are also multiple extra options with which you can customize your order. Mouseovering the extra options will explain what they do. For example, you can add up to 4 traders or add a clear for one or both Torghast wings.
Currently there are 8 Mythic+ dungeons:
De Other Side - found in Ardenweald, it has 4 bosses: Hakkar the Soulflayer, The Manastorms, Dealer Xy'exa and Mueh'zala. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 43 minutes.
Halls of Atonement - found in Revendreth, it has 4 bosses: Halkias, Echelon, High Adjudicator Aleez and Lord Chamberlain. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 32 minutes.
Mists of Tirna Scithe - found in Ardenweald, it has 3 bosses: Ingra Maloch, Mistcaller and Tred'ova. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 30 minutes.
Necrotic Wake - found in Bastion, it has 4 bosses: Blightbone, Amarth the Harvester, Surgeon Stitchflesh and Nalthor the Rimebinder. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 36 minutes.
Plaguefall - found in Maldraxxus, it has 4 bosses: Globgrog, Doctor Ickus, Domina Venomblade and Margrave Stradama. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 38 minutes.
Sanguine Depths - found in Revendreth, it has 4 bosses: Kryxis the Voracious, Executor Tarvold, Grand Proctor Beryllia and General Kaal. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 41 minutes.
Spires of Ascension - found in Bastion, it has 4 bosses: Kin-Tara, Ventunax, Oryphrion and Devos. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 39 minutes.
Theater of Pain - found in Maldraxxus, it has 5 bosses: Affront of Challengers, Gorechop, Xav the Unfallen, Kul'tharok and Mordretha. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 38 minutes.
9.2 Patch will bring 2 new M+ dungeons, Tazavesh will be split into 2 M+ dungeons:
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder and Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit, currently there's no detailed information about the dungeons but most likely each dungeon will have 4 bosses.