5.0 rating out of 25040 reviews
Our WoW M+ Carry services are available on both EU and US, they can be done without account sharing (Selfplay) or with account sharing (Pilot). We offer both timed and not in time runs and you can also select the level of the M+ dungeon you'd like to do. In the 2nd Shadowlands Season Blizzard introduced a Mythic+ rating system. Your Mythic+ rating is a combination of all the Mythic+ scores that you’ve earned in each dungeon. The system incentivizes completion of the dungeons in both Tyrannical and Fortified. Completing the same key on both affixes will award 100% of the score for the higher key, and 33.33% of the score for the lower key. You can see how much rating you would get for each key, not including time bonuses or penalties below.
Earning Mythic+ Rating will provide you with many rewards:
- 1500 Mythic+ rating rewards you with the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror achievement that grants "the Tormented" title
- 2000 Mythic+ rating rewards you with the Shadowlands Keystone Master achievement that grants the Soultwisted Deathwalker mount
- You will also be able to upgrade the gear that you earned from M+ dungeons by spending valor, the higher the rating you earn the higher you'll be able to upgrade your items, capping out at 246 item level at 2000 Mythic+ rating
- Completing a Mythic+20 dungeon in time will award you the Keystone Hero achievement that grants the Teleport to that dungeon
In general, we always recommend Selfplay Mythic+ services as they are perfectly safe and let you experience the dungeons yourself with a peace of mind. You will also avoid the frustration that comes with random LFG teams which can disband at any time, if anything goes wrong during the run! Playing with our pro teams will make your dungeon experience more enjoyable.
We also offer account sharing services if you’re unable to play yourself. For those services we use specific VPNs to ensure the maximum possible safety, but please keep in mind that Selfplay is always recommended.
Ever since we started working in 2012 our main focus has been on helping our customers make the most out of their limited free time. Most of the members of our team are highly experienced WoW players and we’re perfectly aware how frustrating it can be trying to get a group going through the LFG system. That's why our priority has been helping people enjoy their free time without having to waste time in LFG.
We focus on offering:
- a truthful and realistic time of completion for your order
- a good price with high quality with pro teams to play with
- 24/7 Chat support for any doubts or questions that you have
Your consumer rights are safe and respected through our Terms and Conditions. We strive to deliver a good experience and not only a service. We welcome you to check out our Trustpilot page if you have any doubts, we have over 21000 reviews from our many satisfied customers.
Both Mythic+ Coaching and Selfplay services are perfectly safe since there’s no account sharing involved. However, there are some differences:
- With Mythic+ Selfplay services you’ll get to play with our top teams to complete the key level of your choice, either timed or not in time. While this is a great way to pick up some tricks along the way, the point of the service is to just complete the dungeon itself.
- Mythic+ Coaching services are hourly based and are split into 3 categories:
1) Mythic+ coaching - we will get you in touch with a top Mythic+ player that plays the same class and specialization as you and he'll primarily focus on helping you improve with playing your class/spec in Mythic+
2) Rent a Player - we will assign one of our pro Mythic+ players to play with you or your team
3) Rent a Team - we will get a pro Mythic+ team for you to play with, they’ll teach you how to deal with any of the Shadowlands dungeons and you'll also get to push keys together with them
Yes, our Selfplay and Coaching WoW M+ carry services are 100% safe. There’s always a small risk involved with Piloted services and that’s why it’s recommended to choose them only if you are really busy and don’t have the time to play yourself. The risk has been minimal so far and we are happy to say that we haven't had any issues recently with it, so that's why we still sell it.
Once you’ve ordered a service, we’ll have to get in touch on Discord. You can do so by sending a friend request to our Discord: "BlazingBoost SL#2022".
We will relay all the necessary information there. It is also important to mention that you do NOT lose access to your account while you have an open service with us, especially if you order a Selfplay Mythic+ service!
We will start looking for a team for your service right away and set you up with the first available team. We are working with a lot of teams so we’re usually able to set up a run quickly.
With Selfplay services, you’ll be given a conversation on discord with your assigned team.
With Piloted services, once a Mythic+ booster has been assigned, we’ll coordinate the login process, and our boosters will also try to work around your schedule whenever possible.
Our Discord support is active 24/7, so if there’s any issues during the service, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll immediately start working on resolving the issue.
Here you can move the slider to select the level of the key that you'd like to complete. You can also choose a specific dungeon key for a small baseline cost (+10%).
EU Wow M+ carry services are currently available up to M+24, if you're looking to complete higher keys, you can always make a custom request on this page - Request a service
Mythic+ orders are highly customizable and you can add many extra options to them. Mouseovering the extra options will explain what they do. For example, you can add the Keystone Master or Keystone Hero services to your order, you can also modify the speed of the service.
Currently there are 8 Mythic+ dungeons:
De Other Side - a 4 boss dungeon in Ardenweald, the bosses are: Hakkar the Soulflayer, The Manastorms, Dealer Xy'exa and Mueh'zala. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 43 minutes.
Halls of Atonement - a 4 boss dungeon in Revendreth, the bosses are: Halkias, Echelon, High Adjudicator Aleez and Lord Chamberlain. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 32 minutes.
Mists of Tirna Scithe - a 3 boss dungeon in Ardenweald, the bosses are: Ingra Maloch, Mistcaller and Tred'ova. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 30 minutes.
Necrotic Wake - a 4 boss dungeon in Bastion, the bosses are: Blightbone, Amarth the Harvester, Surgeon Stitchflesh and Nalthor the Rimebinder. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 36 minutes.
Plaguefall - a 4 boss dungeon in Maldraxxus, the bosses are: Globgrog, Doctor Ickus, Domina Venomblade and Margrave Stradama. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 38 minutes.
Sanguine Depths - a 4 boss dungeon in Revendreth, the bosses are: Kryxis the Voracious, Executor Tarvold, Grand Proctor Beryllia and General Kaal. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 41 minutes.
Spires of Ascension - a 4 boss dungeon in Bastion, the bosses are: Kin-Tara, Ventunax, Oryphrion and Devos. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 39 minutes.
Theater of Pain - a 5 boss dungeon in Maldraxxus, the bosses are: Affront of Challengers, Gorechop, Xav the Unfallen, Kul'tharok and Mordretha. To time this dungeon, you need to complete it in less than 38 minutes.
9.2 Patch will bring 2 new M+ dungeons, Tazavesh will be split into 2 M+ dungeons:
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder and Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit, currently there's no detailed information about the dungeons but most likely each dungeon will have 4 bosses.