WHAT IS APEX LEGENDS WEEKLY CHALLENGES BOOST AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
Challenges are in-game tasks that players can do to earn certain rewards such as Stars, Battle Pass Levels, and Cosmetic Items. Challenges were first introduced during the Legendary Hunt event and were then added in Season 2 as a way to progress faster in the Battle Pass.
Weekly Challenges are added every Wednesday at 08:00 PM PST and can be done within the season the challenges were added. Weekly Challenges are more difficult than daily challenges and some have different levels that can only be done once the previous levels have been completed. Three challenges each week reward a full Battle Pass Level, while the other five reward 1-5. Completing Weekly Challenges is the best way for completing your Battle pass.
Possible challenges include:
- Play [X] games as [legends]
- Deal [X] damage as [legend]
- Deal [X] damage with [type of weapon]
- Deal [X] damage in a single match
- Get [X] kills
- Get [X] kills as [legend]
- Get [X] kills with [type of weapon]
- Get [X] kills in a single match
- Get [X] kills with [type of weapon] in a single match
- Get [X] knockdowns as [legend]
- Get [X] knockdowns with [type of weapon]
- Get [X] headshots as [legend]
- Get [X] headshots with [type of weapon]
- Outlive [X] opponents
- Get a Top 3 finish [X] times
- Finish in the top 3 as [legends]
- Loot [X] epic items
- Loot [X] legendary items
- Loot a legendary [piece of Gear] [X] times
- Deal [X] damage with Bangalore’s Rolling Thunder
- Scan [X] enemies as Bloodhound
- Scan [X] traps as Bloodhound
- Get [X] kills while Beast of the Hunt is active as Bloodhound
- Have [X] gas traps activated as Caustic
- NOX: [X] damage dealt as Caustic
- NOX: Kill [X] enemies as Caustic while they are gassed
- Neurolink: Scan [X] enemies as Crypto
- Block [X] damage with Gibraltar's Gun Shield
- Get [X] kills with Gibraltar's Bombardment
- Heal [X] health with Lifeline's healing drone
- [X] items looted by squadmates from Lifeline's care package
- Create [X] decoys as Mirage
- Regenerate [X] health as Octane
- Launch [X] squadmates off jump pads as Octane
- Scan [X] survey beacons as Pathfinder
- Pathfinder's zipline used [X] times by squadmates
- Rift: Phase [X] squadmates as Wraith
WHY SHOULD I BUY APEX LEGENDS WEEKLY CHALLENGES BOOST?
Are you a new Apex Legends player who is not familiar with some legends and their abilities? Are you maybe a new player who is not good with some weapons? Are you an experienced player who just doesn’t have enough time to play? Maybe you just hate completing some challenges?
If even just one answer to the questions asked is “yes” – then our Challenges Boost is what you’re looking for. We can offer you great boosters, who will help you to complete your challenges!
WHY IS IT DIFFICULT TO COMPLETE WEEKLY CHALLENGES IN APEX LEGENDS?
Some Challenges require playing with specific legends or using specific weapons which can be pretty frustrating. Some Challenges require a great deal of knowledge about the game and experience which some players don’t have. Also, some Weekly Challenges are pretty grindy, so if you don’t have enough free time, they can be a problem. So our Apex Legends Challenges Boost could be the answer to that problem.