WHY IS SHERPA AND COACHING BETTER?*no account sharing!
0% BAN RISK
Sherpa services are 100% safe and healthy for the game. They do not break Bungie’s ToS and they provide more value, as there is no Account Sharing.
We always try to make Sherpa’s prices as affordable as possible for our customers, but your account safety has no price.
LEARN & GROW AS A PLAYER
Sherpas and Coaching services allow you to learn and improve your skill. Participate, do your best, and you’ll be a better guardian after a few services.
ENTER THE FUTURE
Recoveries will not last forever and we generally discourage them. Sherpa are growing everyday and will be the new standard.
WHY BLAZINGBOOST FOR YOUR DESTINY 2 SERVICES?
strong entry barrier for our players
Our recruitment team is ran by professional Destiny 2 players who experience high-end content.
It is not very easy to join our roster, and to stay in it. We test our players quite often.
This guarantees a high quality of service, as we want to serve our customers with the best players the market has to offer.
your consumer rights are always safe
We want you to shop with a peace of mind.
If you are unhappy about your assigned player or anything goes wrong, we will always refund or compensate you according to the case.
If the order has not been setup yet, you can ask for your money back. You are in control.
your safety is our #1 priority. Go sherpa!
Playing with pros and learning along them is the future. In fact, Sherpa and Coaching services have been a growing trend for us in the past two years.
We actively promote the safest and most enjoyable services as we do not want to get you banned. Recovery services (account sharing) will not last forever and we are ready to embrace this change with open hearts.
BlazingBoost was founded in 2012 with the goal of serving the gaming community with professional services. We have since branched out to multiple games, including Destiny 2!
Our journey into Destiny 2 started back in March of 2020 and we have done our best to transfer the same values we had for our other games:
- We do not allow any kind of cheating or exploitation of game mechanics in any form or way. Our service providers are regularly tested to make sure that the experience provided is entirely safe in that aspect.
- Offer services that help our customers become better players and be able to experience the content at the highest level themselves. Our main focus and what we always recommended were Sherpa services for any Destiny 2 boost.
- Do our best to give opportunities to professional players to earn from the passion they have for the games they play. We have a high standard for the people that work for us and we assure that they are serious and mature with the detailed background checks.
- If the service you have with us is not going well or there are some issues feel free to contact us and we'll do the best we can to compensate you accordingly or issue a refund. Our main concern is your experience with us and to protect your legal consumer rights.
To this day you will find that blazingboost.com will always offer the most desired services with the highest quality there is for Destiny 2.
What does buying a Destiny 2 boost mean?
Destiny 2 is a large online game with a lot of content spread around different types of activities. From simple Vanguard strikes and Gambit matches, over raids and their mechanics, to hard end-game activities like ultimate PvP skill-testing grounds called Trials of Osiris, or PvE challenges like Grandmaster Nightfalls and Vow of the Disciple or the King's Fall Raid.
Getting a Destiny 2 boost means you will get a professional and experienced player to help you with any of these activities. Whether it is them playing on your account or playing with you in your fireteam, they will ensure that you complete that King's Fall raid, or get you the new raid Exotic Weapon - Touch of Malice. These are few examples of course, but the goal is to help you in any area of the game!
As an official company stance, we strongly encourage playing with our pro players with Sherpa and Coaching services, both in PvE and PvP.
Is getting a Destiny 2 boost cheating?
Absolutely not. Cheating programs allow you to fly, aimbot, and so on. Those activities are completely disconnected from the nature of boosting services.
When you buy a boost, you are hiring a pro player that knows the game inside and out, having completed content hundreds of times at very high level. We connect you with these amazing players. We ensure they serve you with precision and professionalism thanks to our in-depth quality control team, which indeed stops any cheater or hacker from ever joining our roster.
After all, think about it: the game is centered around having help while playing it. Grandmaster Nightfall asks for three players relying on each other because of the sheer firepower needed to deal with those tough enemies. King's Fall requires 6 people coordinating together and having the knowledge of raid mechanics passed down by those who did it first. In essence, it is no different than asking a friend to join your party, helping you complete that content.
Why should I buy a Destiny 2 boost?
As with many online games, there is always some grind involved. Maybe it's just tedious and repetitive, or maybe you just do not like the activity itself. We all have to lead our daily lives which can sometimes take a lot of our free time. Are you working long hours? Do you have a family with kids? Maybe you just don't like repetitive tasks or maybe you are not a PvP player, but you want the The Inquisitor (Adept) Shotgun?
Our Destiny 2 boosting services are tailored to your needs. Why spend your time completing King's Fall for the 50th time to get Touch of Malice, when you can have our booster do it for you? In that way, the time that you have for gaming can be spent on activities that you enjoy doing, without any stress or distractions.
Why should I trust BlazingBoost for a Destiny 2 boosting service?
We have been in business since 2012, developing the quality and reputation of our boosting services. Our main goal is to provide the best possible customer satisfaction, which is reflected by having 30.000+ five-star reviews on TrustPilot. As such, you can always count on:
- 24/7/365 Discord support and pre-purchase LiveChat support
-Hundreds of boosters at your disposal
-Consumer legal rights respected
Is buying a Destiny 2 boost safe?
- Yes, Sherpa (Selfplay) and Coaching services without account sharing are 101% safe and they are the growing trend.
- Recovery (account sharing) services are still available and as many safety measures are possible are taken, but they need some background explanation.
- In August 2021, Bungie announced the addition of BattlEye anti-cheating software with its attention towards preventing Cheating activities.
In general, this is a great announcement as we have ALWAYS been absolutely against cheating or wintrading since many years, allowing us to gain a large amount of professional and legit boosters that must respect our standards. As a result, our customers have always been safe.
- However, an extra announcement was made in relation to Account Recoveries, especially for PvP services such as Trials. Everyone is relatively sure that this targets streamers who openly boost recoveries or advertisers who spam in game to sell those services – therefore, the goal is to keep a low profile and avoid excessive account sharing. Nobody can have a proof of your payment if you do not promote or announce that you bought or completed a Recovery. Keeping a low profile is going to be a must. Still, we couldn’t ignore the announcement and we have enforced our boosters to use a VPN, at our cost, so that you can be as safe as possible as the booster will log from your country.
- In any case, this is speculation. VPNs are not bulletproof and if Bungie is against them, we welcome this change with an open heart. The real solution are Sherpas and Coaching services! They are a growing trend for years now, as we are promoting them relentlessly.
- Why are Sherpas and Coaching services better? Well, firstly, they are completely safe. Secondly, these services are tailored for maximum fun and a really high learning curve. You will also save a lot of time as you will be playing with pros and even learning their tricks, getting much more out of your service experience. We are extremely excited by this new direction of the market.
BlazingBoost focuses on transparency and we know for a fact that Sherpas pose no risks. You will always know what happens behind the scenes if you shop with us.
Who do you work with to complete any Destiny 2 Boosting service?
We have a quality check and recruitment team that works very hard to ensure that:
- we have professional and reliable Destiny 2 boosters in our roster
- any of our Destiny 2 boosters has plenty of experience with Flawless Trials of Osiris runs, Solo and Flawless Dungeon clears, or Day 1 Raid clears
- any player will ensure you have a good experience, without any toxicity or negative vibes
If there are any issues with your service, we'll do our best to resolve them as soon as possible. Your happiness and satisfaction is our biggest priority, hence why we are not afraid to complete services for free, issue refunds or compensations, and penalty / stop working with any booster that does not meet our standards.
When will my order start?
In general, every order has got an ETA, which stands for Estimated Time of Arrival or Completion.
ETAs are estimated based on the average order speed for the specific service you are browsing. In many cases we are a lot faster than the ETA, especially if you buy at peak time when more players are online and ready to jump on your service immediately.
If the double the ETA has passed, you are immediately eligible for a refund or a compensation according to what has not been completed yet. We are on your side.
What do I need to buy a Destiny 2 boost service?
We use Discord as our means of communicating with you, as it is one of the most effective communication platforms.
After you buy our Destiny 2 boosting service, you will get into contact with us over Discord, at which point we will process your order and start looking for a player.
If you purchase a Sherpa or Coaching service, we will create a conference for you and them, so that the two of you can chat and arrange a time when you want to play.
In case of Recovery service, we will find a player and coordinate the login with you, keeping you updated along the way (when he is found, when he wants to login, and so on...).
Once the session is over, we will chat about it on Discord and ask you for feedback on how you felt during the service. Your comments will help us grow and become a better company.