World of Tanks Silver also known as "Credits" are used as a payment method to buy consumables, equipment, modules, tanks and other basic items required or optional during the battle. Silver (Credits) can be earned by everyone for participating in battle and is regulated by your battle performance (inflicted damage, detected enemy tanks, performance of the team.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Guaranteed amount of silver selected on the bar during the purchase.
- WN8 improvement if your individual and overall WN8 is bellow 2500
- Mastery Badges for certain Tier X vehicles (not guaranteed, but will often happen)
- Depending on your Progress with Campaign Missions, some missions will be completed (not guaranteed)
- Battle Pass progress (if active)
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as your email or account login info, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
24/7 Customer Support
Have any questions? We're always here to help.
Reliable and Fast
We will do everything in our power to organize & finish your order as soon as possible!
Focus on something else while our pros work on your account
Requirements & Rules
- Premium Account
- WoT Plus upgrade (optional, not required)
- At least 2 Tier VIII Premium Vehicles for silver farming
- Account availability for our booster to play during the week
What happens right after purchasing?
We need you to please join this server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC. Once you are there, search for "blazingboostworldoftanks" and message us! A friend request is not needed to get in touch with us, especially because too many contact requests and acceptances may trigger Discord's anti spam bot.
What is an ETA?
All of our services have an "Estimated Time" of completion. It consists in the usual duration of the service which we have experienced with previous boosts of similar type. We love being honest with our customer base - it is impossible for us to be completely sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the Estimate Time by asking all of our available boosters!
When will you start? What should I expect?
Our internal systems allow us to quickly message our boosters who previously gave availability for this service type. As soon as we see your order, we will message our players. Soon afterwards, the order will be visible in our list of open orders to all of our boosters, to maximize the assignment speed. We are happy to say that we have dozens of people online throughout the day for most services, especially at peak time. As per the site rules, the ETA is the deadline that we impose to our players to finish the service. If they complete it earlier, they may obtain bonuses, hence why every player has the best reasons to start and finish your order ASAP!
What is your generic refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
1. ask for a cash refund if we do not complete it within the Resets Deadlines you have selected (in that case, we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet)
2. still change your order by requesting a credit refund
In any case, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar) even if it is not a cash refund case. We are on your side!