PUSH PLATOON GAMES offers an hourly service where you can rent up to two pros to play with you in a platoon. This service does not include coaching by default and is focused solely on gameplay. Our pros will help you win more games, as they are capable of carrying many games by themselves. All of our pros are experienced World of Tanks super unicum veterans who will make your platoon experience more satisfying and enjoyable.
NO RIGGING: Rigging is a form of cheating where a group of people are attempting to get matched in a single game to help each other to complete your activities. We do not allow that. We will provide FREE REPLAYS to all our customers as an evidence that our pros are playing fair and square.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Our pros will play with you for any amount of hours purchased
- Guaranteed 55% or 60% winrate depending on your selection. Improve your individual tank winrate and global winrate.
- If you have selected Personal Angel extra option, we will provide another pro who will watch you playing (live) for any amount of purchased hours, providing tips and guidelines how to improve on the battlefield.
- We will provide the best possible platoon experience, and our pros will play vehicles of your chosing, any tier, any class.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once the service is purchased, we require from our customers to add us: blazingboostworldoftanks (Discord)
- Our supporters will inform you about your service ID, and we will schedule a run time with our pros
- Push Platoon Games is selfplay World of Tanks service, therefore login details are NOT required in post-purchase form.
- Service delivery is usually several hours, scheduled in advance with our pros mostly because of the ongoing schedule of our pros.
24/7 Customer Support
Save Your Time
Requirements & Rules
- Premium account is not needed but highly recommended for the maximum silver gain per match.
- While the service is focused on gameplay, and doesn't include coaching by default (without Personal Angel option) we still highly recommend having a headphones with microphone ready for basic instructions and tips
- Free time during the day/evening for our pros to play with you (this is communicated via discord)
What happens right after purchasing?
Our system will ask you for your order information and then we’ll get in touch on Discord to start coordinating your order! We’ll assign a pro player for your service and give you constant updates through the process.
How do we communicate on Discord?
There is a quick procedure to complete only on your first purchase!
- We need you to kindly join this Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC.
We call it the ‘Contact-Only’ server as it allows you to message all of our support departments without a friend request (standard Discord settings allow you to message any contact that shares a server with you).
Please note that this server looks empty on purpose for your privacy – nobody can see other server members so you are completely anonymous.
- Once you have joined the server, you can message us at "blazingboostworldoftanks", our most active Destiny support account.
- We will communicate in a Discord Group Conference that we will create once you are in touch with us. The conference will contain all of our World of Tanks support accounts, so that all of our team can chat with you 24/7/365 with no downtime.
You may also receive an invitation to the specific conference via email if you cannot find us. In any case, the process is easy and fast. No worries!
Can I contact you on your website’s Livechat too?
Yes, our Livechat is the basic gateway to our support. We are always online!
Our Livechat team can help you with any question or issue, generate a custom sale and redirect you to the right section or department that will suit your needs.
However, if you have already bought from BlazingBoost before, we encourage you to chat with us on Discord so that our dedicated team can help you even further thanks to previous chat histories.
Will I be in touch with my assigned pro player too?
Yes, with selfplay services, you can always communicate with your pro. If you purchase a selfplay service, you will have another group conference with your assigned pro, named with your order ID. You will be able to schedule a time and coordinate when you’ll meet each other in game to complete your service. We always recommend selfplay services for 100% safety and the best service experience.
If you purchase a Piloted instead (completed with account sharing), you will not be able to communicate with your pro directly, but our supporters will be there for you 24/7 to communicate any message that you might want to send to your Pros our support is specifically trained to help you in great detail.
Which players work with you to complete my service?
Our recruitment procedure is very strict. We only work with very strong players that are contracted with us, and we make sure not to hire any cheaters, of course. To do so, we have a dedicated team with a lot of internal procedures to keep our roster clean. Any rotten apple is immediately filtered out.
Is my World of Tanks account safe?
In general, we employ every single system to make sure your service and account are safe.
However, it also depends on the product that you are purchasing. Selfplay services have zero risks as they are not against the game’s rules. They are fast, can generally be completed by our pro players on any platform due to Crossplay and we always encourage them as they are the future of this industry.
Account Sharing (Piloted) services, on the other hand, are somewhat against the game’s rules and cannot be considered completely safe. Even though our pros use a VPN when needed, you need to be aware that a Piloted can never be considered 100% bulletproof. Therefore, if you purchase a Piloted service we encourage you not to overdo it and to change your password after each order.
Do I need to register on BlazingBoost to make a purchase?
Yes, as your account will gain discount points (“Blazing Points”) to use in the future. Every purchase you make generates credit on your account that you can use to drop the price on the cart!
Therefore, you can either make an account through the Register button or you can follow the ‘Quick Registration’ procedure on our cart. With a few clicks, you’ll be all set.
What is an “ETA”?
We consider it to be the estimated time to start and complete your service. In short, it corresponds to the usual duration of this service, which we have experienced with previous products of similar type. You can find it near the service price. Certain services may have a flexible ETA due to game mechanics, in which case you will always find a detailed explanation on this page.
We love being honest with our customer base and we do not want to deceive you with an unrealistic delivery time; however, we also go out of our way to make sure your order is completed as quickly as possible. As soon as we see your order, all of our pros can apply to complete it and we will also proactively message our most active and trusted players. After many years in business, we have developed lots of systems to start quickly, keep you updated, and compensate you in case of delays.
What is your refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a cash refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund. This is in line with your consumer rights.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
- ask for a cash refund if the ETA is doubled, in which case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet
- still change your order by requesting a credit refund
By default, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar). We are on your side and we want you to have the best possible experience when shopping at BlazingBoost