5.0 rating out of 28413 reviews
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons,armors and materials: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic is the rarest value of the game: Vaulted Exotic Materials are extra rare materials that are needed in order to obtain all the Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons. Vaulted Materials includes:
- Ascendant Shards, obtainable through higher Nightfall: The Ordeal levels, mainly Master and GrandMaster, and Trials of Osiris first weekly Flawless Run.
- Exotic Chypers, obtainable only by completing the weekly Quest available from the vendor named Xur.
- Spoils of Conquest, obtainable through Raid step completions.
A big amount of each of these 3 Vaulted Materials is required to obtain the old Vaulted Legendary and Exotic Weapons.
- Players will get the desired amount of each specific Vaulted Material.
- Players will get the chance to acquire the desired Vaulted Exotic or Legendary Weapon if he owns the required amount of each Vaulted Material.
- Ascendant Shards are obtainable through Nightfalls or Trials of Osiris.
- Exotic Chypers are obtainable only through their specific weekly Exotic Quest.
- Spoils of Conquest are obtainable only through Raid steps completion.
There are no general requirements. Each Vaulted Materials has its own specific requirement, depending on which activity they are bound to.
- Some Vaulted Materials are bound to end game activities, for example, Spoils of Conquest are bound to Raid steps completion.
- Vaulted Weapons Materials requirements are very high, meaning that players will need to farm Vaulted Materials and this will take a lot of time.
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly farm the desired Vaulted Material.
- Expert: Expert players will get the desired amount of Vaulted Material with a good amount of time and effort.