Our veteran 4k WN8 pros will get you Champion or Legend Onslaught rank depending on your selection.
Don't miss out some of the coolest World of Tanks badges and camouflages in the game. Slots are limited!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- The Champion camouflage pattern for the "Wing and Claw" style
- Onslaught Champion badge
- Dog Tag Element: Champion Background
- 25 bonds per day for holding a Leaderboard position
- Additional copy of the "Wing and Claw" 2D style
- The Legend camouflage pattern for the "Wing and Claw" style
- Onslaught Legend badge
- Legend of the Griffin nickname stripe
- Dog Tag Element: Legend Background
- 50 bonds per day for holding a Leaderboard position
- Additional copy of the "Wing and Claw" 2D style
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as your email or account login info, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs for any question, 24/7!
What is the Onslaught event?
Onslaught stands out as a fresh competitive gaming mode in the World of Tanks. In contrast to Random Battles, where squad configurations depend on tank choices, Onslaught engagements unfold within the confines of Tier X tanks, led by commanders of smilar skill level.
The matchmaking mechanism takes into account the standing of every participant within the Ranked System to seek out opponents with similar Commander ratings. Consequently, it forms teams of designated quality determined in their Rating Points, Division, and Rank.
With this service, our pros will reach the Champion or Legend rank according to your selection. Your rank will then drop, but you will still receive all the rewards except for the additional amount of Bonds (this is by game design, as the constant maintenance of, for example, the Legend rank for the entire duration of the Event would be very difficult and costly).
Requirements & Rules
- Account Sharing
- At least 2 popular Tier X Tanks
- Premium Account
- 7 to 10 million Silver required for the Legend rank
- 4 to 5 million Silver required for the Champion rank
Disclaimer: players with lower WN8 ratings generally have a higher chance of temporarily having their accounts banned or items removed through manual checks by Wargaming. By purchasing this service, you agree to accept these risks. While bans are not very common, they do occur, and we are obligated to inform all our customers about the potential risks.
What happens right after purchasing?
We need you to please join this server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC. Once you are there, search for "BlazingBoost WorldofTanks#0761" and message us! A friend request is not needed to get in touch with us, especially because too many contact requests and acceptances may trigger Discord's anti spam bot.
What is an ETA?
All of our services have an "Estimated Time" of completion. It consists in the usual duration of the service which we have experienced with previous boosts of similar type. We love being honest with our customer base - it is impossible for us to be completely sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the Estimate Time by asking all of our available boosters!
When will you start? What should I expect?
Our internal systems allow us to quickly message our boosters who previously gave availability for this service type. As soon as we see your order, we will message our players. Soon afterwards, the order will be visible in our list of open orders to all of our boosters, to maximize the assignment speed. We are happy to say that we have dozens of people online throughout the day for most services, especially at peak time. As per the site rules, the ETA is the deadline that we impose to our players to finish the service. If they complete it earlier, they may obtain bonuses, hence why every player has the best reasons to start and finish your order ASAP!
What is your generic refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
1. ask for a cash refund if we do not complete it within the Resets Deadlines you have selected (in that case, we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet)
2. still change your order by requesting a credit refund
In any case, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar) even if it is not a cash refund case. We are on your side!