We will get the Allagan Tomestones of Comedy weekly cap for you and farm 450 Tomestones.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Weekly Tomestones of Comedy Cap
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us with your order information (such as which Job you want us to complete the service on, for example: Warrior, Bard, Ninja, Samurai, etc.).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will find a pro that will log on to your account and start as soon as possible. You will be able to communicate with them directly through a Discord channel to exchange login codes in case you have 2FA activated.
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs with any questions, 24/7!
Requirements & Rules
If you are looking to get this service on PS4/5, please contact us on Discord before deciding to purchase. Due to a lack of boosters on PS Consoles, we can't guarantee completion without checking with them first.
- Level 90 in any Disciple of War or Magic Jobs
- 600 item Level
- This service is completed with account sharing. We will need your login info after the purchase. You do not lose access to your account, as we will simply coordinate your playing time and your booster's playing sessions on Discord. If you wish, a VPN can be used for more security.
1.What happens after purchasing? Can I still log into my account?
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
2. How do I get in touch with you?
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts! Our Final Fantasy XIV support account is: “blazingboostfinalfantasyxiv”.
3. How long will the order take? What is an ETA?
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
4. What is your refund policy?
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if: A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example). B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start. If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else. For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.