What is Deep Stone Crypt?
Destiny Raids are the peak of PvE endgame activity: players must form a fireteam of 6 guardians, and enter a multistep tough activity, with different mechanics for every step and a final boss encounter. Deep Stone Crypt is the Raid that Bungie has introduced in Destiny 2 within the Beyond Light expansion. Deep Stone Crypt takes place on Europa, a location introduced also within Beyond Light. As per every Destiny Raid activity, the Deep Stone Crypt raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that they can get only from this raid. We offer different types of Deep Stone Crypt Raid Boost.
What are the benefits of completing Deep Stone Crypt Raid in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- Players will earn an exclusive emblem, and some triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
How to complete Deep Stone Crypt Raid in Destiny 2?
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Deep Stone Crypt Raid.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete Deep Stone Crypt Raid in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the Beyond Light Expansion.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 1230.
Why is it difficult to complete Deep Stone Crypt Raid in Destiny 2?
- Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will have to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.
- Players will have to have good coordination with their teammates to beat all the steps without wiping.