Trials of Osiris are completeable from Fridays to Tuesday. Due to the high demand, we give a detailed breakdown of how the assignment of these services work. Our main interest is always getting each order completed by the end of the reset, on Tuesday. Express options can certainly speed up your order.
The service is available through account sharing (Recovery) or without account sharing (Sherpa), where you will play with one of our pros. We guarantee to work with players who do not cheat or use any unfair methods to complete the service.
What is a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy, and active in Beyond Light.
The activity is available from Fridays to Tuesdays.
Trials are the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any matches to unlock a unique destination: The Lighthouse. In this location, Guardians who are able to become Flawless (with the seven wins in a row) can open a chest with a Pinnacle Reward, specifically a Trials of Osiris Flawless Armor piece.
What are the benefits of completing a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- Players will unlock the Lighthouse destination for the current week.
- Players will get the 2 weekly Pinnacle Drop bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will get 2 weekly Powerful Drops bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will get exclusive Armor and Weapons from Trials of Osiris gear set.
How to complete the Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- To complete a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run, players must obtain 7 wins in a row without losing any game.
- The Mercy Passage allows the player to ignore one loss.
- However, double loot is obtained with the Confidence Passage, which strictly requires 7 wins. This is the most difficult version of the service.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- All players must have 1270+ Power Level in order to participate.
- A higher Power Level (possibly above 1300) will help in order to be on an equal gear level against other players.
Why should I buy a Trials of Osiris Boost?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive mode, and that means players will struggle to unlock all the connected rewards.
Due to the time limitation, it is necessary to be able to play with a good fireteam during the weekend. If you are a busy gamer, this shall not be easy.
With our help, players will get all the rewards as soon as possible without any cheating or unfair methods. This is a Blazingboost Guarantee.
We offer 24/7/365 support and guaranteed services.
Why is it difficult to complete Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get 7 wins in a row without losing, a huge skill level is required.
- This is the most active PvP setting within the game during the weekend.