We will obtain your desired amount of Spoils of Conquest, an in-game currency used to purchase Raid Weapons after each Raid's Final Boss. Our pros will complete their favourite type of raid content that they are the fastest at. We recommend Sherpa for 100% safety.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Your chosen amount of Spoils of Conquest
- A lot of loot on the way! We will have to clear a lot of raids
- The necessary currency to buy weapons at last boss chests, allowing you to target your desired weapons and get your weekly Red Border (Deepsight) weapon from your desired raid
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as the Guardian you want us to complete the service on, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
- If you buy a Sherpa service, we will create a group conference between you and your assigned pro, so you can schedule and meet each other in game. Sherpas are always recommended for 100% safety.
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will find a pro that will log on your account and start as soon as possible. You will be able to communicate with them directly through a Discord channel to exchange login codes.
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs for any question, 24/7!
How will you get Spoils of Conquest? How many drop per raid?
Spoils of Conquest are obtained from Raids. Each raid encounter drops 3 Spoils except for the newest Raid which drops 5 Spoils instead.
- Crota's End: 20 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available) if you are loot locked
- Root of Nightmares: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
- King's Fall: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
- Vow of the Disciple: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
- Vault of Glass: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
- Deep Stone Crypt: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
- Garden of Salvation: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
- Last Wish: 12 Spoils of Conquest (4 total encounters available)
It is possible to farm Spoils infinite times per week, as they are not locked to x1 weekly clear.
Therefore, the completion time of your order is connected to the standard duration necessary to complete a raid service (usually 1-12 hours per raid), multiplied by the amount of Spoils that you're getting.
Requirements & Rules
RECOVERY BAN RISK
Sherpa is the only way to be completely safe with these services. In light of Bungie's Tweet in March 2023, Recoveries can be targeted and banned. If you still want to proceed with a Recovery service, we will use a VPN to protect you as much as possible, as we will connect to your country. However, this is never going to be a bulletproof protection. Sherpa is heavily recommended, as you can learn, have fun, and save a lot of time by playing with great pros.
IN GAME REQUIREMENTS
Spoils of Conquest are obtained from Raids: this means that you must own the Expansion connected to each Raid. Here's the list of each Expansion needed:
- Root of Nightmares: Lightfall Expansion
- Vow of the Disciple: Witch Queen Expansion
- Deep Stone Crypt: Beyond Light Expansion
- Garden of Salvation: Shadowkeep Expansion
- Last Wish: Forsaken Expansion
- Crota's End: Free to play, no expansion needed.
What happens right after purchasing?
Our system will ask you for your order information and then we’ll get in touch on Discord to start coordinating your order! We’ll assign a pro player for your service and give you constant updates through the process.
How do we communicate on Discord?
There is a quick procedure to complete only on your first purchase!
- We need you to kindly join this Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC.
We call it the ‘Contact-Only’ server as it allows you to message all of our support departments without a friend request (standard Discord settings allow you to message any contact that shares a server with you).
Please note that this server looks empty on purpose for your privacy – nobody can see other server members so you are completely anonymous.
- Once you have joined the server, you can message us at "BlazingBoost Destiny 2#2528", our most active Destiny support account.
- We will communicate in a Discord Group Conference that we will create once you are in touch with us. The conference will contain all of our Destiny support accounts, so that all of our team can chat with you 24/7/365 with no downtime.
You may also receive an invitation to the specific conference via email if you cannot find us. In any case, the process is easy and fast. No worries!
Can I contact you on your website’s Livechat too?
Yes, our Livechat is the basic gateway to our support. We are always online!
Our Livechat team can help you with any question or issue, generate a custom sale and redirect you to the right section or department that will suit your needs.
However, if you have already bought from BlazingBoost before, we encourage you to chat with us on Discord so that our dedicated team can help you even further thanks to previous chat histories.
Will I be in touch with my assigned pro player too?
Yes! For any of our services, you can always communicate with your pro. If you purchase a Sherpa service, you will have another group conference with your assigned pro, named with your order ID. You will be able to schedule a time and coordinate when you’ll meet each other in game to complete your service. We always recommend Sherpas for 100% safety and the best service experience.
If you purchase a Recovery instead (completed with account sharing), you will be able to communicate with your pro in a specific channel we will create in the Contact Only server. We encourage you to use this channel primarily to exchange login codes (SMS or any other system you have enabled on your Destiny account) so that our pro can login easily.
In the meanwhile, our support will always assist you directly. Even if you are in touch with your pros for a smoother coordination, our support is specifically trained to help you in great detail.
Which players work with you to complete my service?
Our recruitment procedure is very strict. We only work with very strong players that are contracted with us, and we make sure not to hire any cheaters, of course. To do so, we have a dedicated team with a lot of internal procedures to keep our roster clean. Any rotten apple is immediately filtered out.
Is my Destiny account safe?
In general, we employ every single system to make sure your service and account are safe.
However, it also depends on the product that you are purchasing. Sherpa services have zero risks as they are not against the game’s rules. They are fast, can generally be completed by our pro players on any platform due to Crossplay and we always encourage them as they are the future of this industry.
Account Sharing (Recovery) services, on the other hand, are against the game’s rules and cannot be considered completely safe. Even though our pros use a VPN, you need to be aware that a Recovery can never be considered 100% bulletproof. Therefore, if you purchase a Recovery we encourage you not to overdo it and to change your password after each order.
Do I need to register on BlazingBoost to make a purchase?
Yes, as your account will gain discount points (“Blazing Points”) to use in the future. Every purchase you make generates credit on your account that you can use to drop the price on the cart!
Therefore, you can either make an account through the Register button or you can follow the ‘Quick Registration’ procedure on our cart. With a few clicks, you’ll be all set.
What is an “ETA”?
We consider it to be the estimated time to start and complete your service. In short, it corresponds to the usual duration of this service, which we have experienced with previous products of similar type. You can find it near the service price. Certain services may have a flexible ETA due to game mechanics, in which case you will always find a detailed explanation on this page.
We love being honest with our customer base and we do not want to deceive you with an unrealistic delivery time; however, we also go out of our way to make sure your order is completed as quickly as possible. As soon as we see your order, all of our pros can apply to complete it and we will also proactively message our most active and trusted players. After many years in business, we have developed lots of systems to start quickly, keep you updated, and compensate you in case of delays.
What is your refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a cash refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund. This is in line with your consumer rights.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
- ask for a cash refund if the ETA is doubled, in which case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet
- still change your order by requesting a credit refund
By default, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar). We are on your side and we want you to have the best possible experience when shopping at BlazingBoost