The Garden of Salvation Raid, which came out during the Shadowkeep expansion in Destiny 2 and is one of the more popular raids due to its drops such as The Divinity (Exotic Trace Rifle) which is a sought-after weapon perfect for PvP and PvE activities.
While Garden of Salvation is an old raid we still offer all its services such as
- Full Raid Clear
- Flawless Full Raid Clear
- Garden of Salvation Seal
- Divinity (Exotic Trace Rifle)
- Omniscient Eye (Sniper Rifle)
- Sacred Providence (Pulse Rifle)
- Reckless Oracle (Auto Rifle)
We have two options when it comes to our services, you can either play with the booster and get carried with them and their team (Sherpa / Selfplay) which is 101% safe or if you’re strapped on time and need the service completed when you’re not around we have the (Recovery / Piloted) option which lets our booster play directly on your account.
What is Garden of Salvation?
The Garden of Salvation Raid is the Raid that Bungie introduced in Destiny 2 within the Shadowkeep expansion.
The Garden of Salvation Raid takes place inside the Black Garden, an iconic location that we have already seen in Destiny 1: players will face tons of Vex enemies that invaded our system, and beat the final Vex boss, the Sanctified Mind, to claim exclusive loot.
As per every Destiny Raid activity, The Garden of Salvation Raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that players can get only from this raid like, for example, the Omniscient Eye which is The Garden of Salvation exclusive 140 rpm sniper rifle.
We offer various services bound to the Garden of Salvation Raid like a Raid Clear, a Flawless Raid Clear, Legendary and Exotic Weapons, and many more.
Why should I buy a Garden of Salvation Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from Garden of Salvation raid.
- Players will earn exclusive emblem, and triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
How to complete Garden of Salvation in Destiny 2?
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Garden of Salvation Raid.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
- To complete specific challenges players must:
- Leftovers Triumph: complete the first Garden of Salvation raid step without killing the Cyclops in the area.
- A Link to the Chain: in this step, form links with their teammates to get a specific buff to be able to kill enemies in the area; for this challenge, they have to perform links with their teammates simultaneously.
- To the top: in this step, deposit some motes to trigger the damage phase; to complete this challenge players have to always deposit 10 motes at a time.
- Zero to One Hundred: in this final step, deposit 30 motes total per bank to trigger the damage phase; to complete the challenge players have to deposit 30 motes simultaneously per bank.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Garden of Salvation Raid in Destiny 2?
- Players must own the Shadowkeep expansion.
Why is it difficult to complete Garden of Salvation Raid in Destiny 2?
Raids are the peak of Destiny 2 endgame, so players will have to have a good knowledge of endgame mechanics to survive all the encounters.
This is exactly where we step in - with our 24/7 customer support and boosters ready to start any time, you needn't worry about learning all the nitty gritty details on your own. You can sit back, relax and enjoy your Garden of Salvation Boost!