5.0 rating out of 28413 reviews
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris bring to Destiny 2 unique Armor and Weapon, obtainable only through it.
- Players will be able to unlock the Lighthouse destination for the current week.
- Players will be able to get the 2 weekly Pinnacle Drop bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will be able to get 2 weekly Powerful Drops bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will be able to get exclusive Armor and Weapons from Trials of Osiris gear set.
- Players will be able to unlock several Triumphs bound to Trials of Osiris, and a unique Seal bound to Trials of Osiris, the Flawless Seal, that once completed will award players with the Flawless in-game Title.
- Players will be able to earn Trials of Osiris Tokens.
- Players will be able to unlock unique Ship and Sparrow from Trials of Osiris.
- Trials of Osiris is a 3v3 PvP mode: players will need to play and win games in order to unlock its rewards.
- Players must have 1540+ Power Level (without the artifact).
- A Power Level above 1580 (without the artifact) is suggested so as not to be disadvantaged against other Guardians. Therefore, if you are below 1570+, please select the corresponding extra option.