Buy Flawless Runs
Buy Pinnacle and Flawless gear from 7-0 runs
We will boost you in the Trial of Osiris. Weekly Pinnacle, Flawless runs, Tokens Farming, Flawless Seal. A Flawless run grants you Tokens, Adept Weapons, and the new Armor pieces from the Season of the Chosen.
What are Trials of Osiris?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris bring to Destiny 2 unique Armor and Weapon, obtainable only through it.
What should players buy a Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- Players will be able to unlock the Lighthouse destination for the current week.
- Players will be able to get the 2 weekly Pinnacle Drop bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will be able to get 2 weekly Powerful Drops bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will be able to get exclusive Armor and Weapons from Trials of Osiris gear set.
- Players will be able to unlock several Triumphs bound to Trials of Osiris, and a unique Seal bound to Trials of Osiris, the Flawless Seal, that once completed will award players with the Flawless in-game Title.
- Players will be able to earn Trials of Osiris Tokens.
- Players will be able to unlock unique Ship and Sparrow from Trials of Osiris.
How to complete the Trials of Osiris in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris is a 3v3 PvP mode: players will need to play and win games in order to unlock its rewards.
Which are requirements in order to be able to earn Trials of Osiris Reward in Destiny 2?
- Players must have 1210+ Power Level.
- A Power Level above 1230 is suggested in order not to be at a disadvantage against other Guardians.
Why is it difficult to earn Trials of Osiris Rewards in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: winning games it’s very hard since Trials of Osiris is where the best PvP Destiny 2 players will spend most of their time.