The Shattered Throne Dungeon is the first Dungeon that was released in Destiny 2. It came alongside the Forsaken expansion and while the Forsaken expansion has now been vaulted, the Dungeon itself is still available for everyone to do. It has you running through Queen Mara Sov’s Throne World while mowing down hordes of Taken enemies. If you haven’t experienced The Shattered Throne Dungeon yet, we recommend getting a boost for it right away! Getting through the dungeon with a booster at your side (or doing it instead of you) will be fast, painless, and most importantly fun!
What is Shattered Throne Dungeon?
Shattered Throne Dungeon is the first released Dungeon in Destiny 2 introduced as part of the Forsaken expansion. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award with legendary gear from Forsaken, both armor and weapons. The dungeon is quite short but still effective at showing some cool new mechanics that were unknown to the game prior to this dungeon's release.
What are the benefits of completing the Shattered Throne Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will have the chance to get armor and weapons to complete the Destination: Dreaming City badge (requires all Dreaming City armor and weapons sets)
- Players will be getting a weekly Pinnacle reward if the dungeon is in rotation.
What are the requirements in order to be able to complete Shattered Throne Dungeon Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own the Forsaken expansion. *Depending on your platform you might have the Forsaken expansion for free already.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1350+.
Why is it difficult to complete Shattered Throne Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Shattered Throne Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being an endgame activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage.