You may also like
Grasp Of Avarice Dungeon
Thorn Full Armor Set
King's Fall Custom Boss Kills
Master King's Fall Raid Boost
Crota - Last Boss Kill in Normal
GRANDMASTER NIGHTFALL BOOST (1840)
Master Crota's End Weekly Challenge
Master Oryx Kill - King's Fall Last Boss
Master Crota's End Raid Clear
Touch of Malice
King's Fall Seal Boost
Necrochasm Catalyst Obtain & Completion Boost
The Prophecy Dungeon brings a lot of loot to the table ever since the Prophecy weapons were brought back to the game. Weapons like Darkest Before and Sudden Death are highly sought after as they’re very good weapons for PvP and PvE alike. If you’re looking to get any of the said weapons, or are possibly just looking to get that weekly Pinnacle done for the dungeon, then getting a Prophecy Dungeon Boost is just the thing for you. Grab one now and we’ll get you through the Dungeon stress-free, be it a Recovery or a Sherpa.
Keep in mind that Sherpas are 101% SAFE and risk-free - it's the same as if you were playing with a friend of yours. That's why we always strongly suggest Sherpa options.
What happens after purchasing the Prophecy Dungeon Boost?
Step 1: Join our contact-only server 'https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC'. Everything is empty - don't worry, that's normal. This is done intentionally to protect your privacy.
Step 2: Once you are there, search for "BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444" and message us! A friend request is not needed if you're purchasing a Recovery, especially because too many contact requests and acceptances may trigger Discord's anti spam bot.
Step 3: We organize everything for you. We inform you when we've received your purchase, as well as when a perfect and most suitable booster is found for your order.
a) If you purchas a RECOVERY, we coordinate the entire log-in process. We let you know once the booster is ready to log in, if he needs a two-way authentication code to do so, as well as once he's completed the order.
b) If you purchase a SHERPA, our Discord suppor team will create a group convo / conference with you and your booster, where you'll be able to arrange everything.
Keep in mind that we always recommend Sherpa options, as they are completely SAFE.
What is Prophecy Dungeon?
Prophecy Dungeon is the third released Dungeon in Destiny 2 introduced as part of the Season of Arrival content. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award with unique Armor and Weapon pieces as pinnacle rewards. Rewards received a revamp during Season of the Lost, with 6 unique new weapons available. BlazingBoost offers a variety of Prophecy Dungeon Services, including Dungeon completion, Solo Flawless Dungeon Completion, each of the 6 Prophecy Weapons, and many more.
What are the benefits of getting the Prophecy Dungeon Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will be able to obtain unique Prophecy Gear, both armors and weapons.
- Players will be able to obtain a Pinnacle Reward on Prophecy completion.
- Players will unlock unique Triumphs bound to Prophecy Dungeon.
How to complete Prophecy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
Players will have to run Prophecy Dungeon and complete all 4 steps of the dungeon.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete Prophecy Dungeon Boost in Destiny 2?
- This dungeon doesn’t require any DLCs at all and is completely free from the get-go. The only requirement is finishing the initial Cosmodrome mission.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1350+.
- Players will need a good knowledge of Destiny 2 endgame mechanics and also good knowledge of the Prophecy dungeon steps mechanics to complete it.
Why is it difficult to complete Prophecy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- The Prophecy Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being an endgame activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage.
- The Prophecy dungeon, while being quite an old Dungeon by now, is still mechanically demanding and requires a lot of knowledge beforehand. The ads in this dungeon are no joke either!