5.0 rating out of 26514 reviews
Lost Sectors (Legend and Master Level) are one of the PvE endgame activities designed by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game, introduced within the Beyond Light Expansion. Lost Sectors are 3-man activities that award with exclusive destination loot. If completed on Legend (1550) or Master (1580) difficulty and solo, newly introduced Lost Sectors will have a chance to drop Exotic Armor pieces.
- Players will get destination exclusive loot and materials.
- If completed solo on Legend (1550) or Master (1580) difficulty, players will have a chance to earn Exotic Armor Pieces.
- Players will unlock some different Triumphs related to Lost Sectors in Destiny 2.
Players will have to clear all the Lost Sector rooms and defeat a Boss at the end of the Lost Sector.
- Players must own the Beyond Light Expansion.
- Players must have 1540+ Power Level for a Legend (1550) Lost Sector completion.
- Players must have 1560+ Power Level for a Master (1580) Lost Sector completion.
- Lost Sectors are endgame activities introduced in the Destiny 2 game within Beyond Light: players will have to do their best to make their way through it and kill the final boss.
- Players will need to complete Lost Sectors solo at the higher difficulties if they want a chance to obtain Exotic Armor pieces.