You may also like
Conditional Finality - Exotic Weapon Boost
Root of Nightmares Custom Boss Kills & Challenges
Master Root of Nightmares Raid Clear
Master Nezarec Kill - RON Last Boss
GRANDMASTER NIGHTFALL BOOST (1840)
Master Crota's End Weekly Challenge
Crota - Last Boss Kill in Normal
Necrochasm Catalyst Obtain & Completion Boost
Root of Nightmares Raid Clear
Custom Necrochasm Exotic Boost
Prophecy Weapons Bundle
What are Trials Weapons?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris game mode has its own unique Armor and Weapons pieces:
- Burden Of Guilt - Fusion Rifle
- Whistler's Whim - Combat Bow
- The Inquisitor - Shotgun
- Aisha's Embrace - Scout Rifle
- Forgiveness - Sidearm
- Reed's Regret - Linear Fusion Rifle
Why should I buy the Trials Weapon Farming Service?
- Players will unlock the desired Weapon (also required for the Trials of Osiris Badge).
- Players will have a chance to get the desired roll for the specific Weapon.
- Players will get Powerful or Pinnacle rewards depending on how many wins are required on the current week to obtain the desired Weapon.
How to obtain Trials Weapons in Destiny 2?
Players can obtain Trials Weapons by ranking up in Trials Ranks and unlocking new Ranks, which bring new Engrams.
Which are requirements in order to be able to obtain Trials Weapons in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
- Players must be at least of 1560+ Power Level without the artifact. If you are below 1580 though (without the artifact), please ensure to select the corresponding extra option.
Why is it difficult to obtain Trials Weapons in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get wins in the Trials of Osiris playlist is very hard for most of the players.
- Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons are legendary Weapons, meaning that will drop with random rolls. It will take a lot of time to find the desired Weapon with the desired set of perks.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: For new players, it will take a lot of time since they will hardly get the necessary wins to farm the desired Weapon.
- Average player: Average players will take a lot of time too since they won’t be able to get wins easily.
- Expert: Expert players will get wins in the Trials of Osiris playlist, but it will take some time to find the desired set of perks on the desired Weapon.