What are Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris game mode has its own unique Armor and Weapons pieces:
- The Scholar Scout Rifle
- Astral Horizon Shotgun
- Eye of Sol Sniper Rifle
- The Summoner Auto Rifle
- Exile’s Curse Fusion Rifle
- Tomorrow’s Answer Rocket Launcher
Why should I buy Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapon Farming Service?
- Players will unlock the desired Weapon (also required for the Trials of Osiris Badge).
- Players will have a chance to get the desired roll for the specific Weapon.
- Players will get Powerful or Pinnacle rewards depending on how many wins are required on the current week to obtain the desired Weapon.
How to obtain Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons in Destiny 2?
Players will need to win games in the Trials of Osiris playlist: Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons could be obtained by getting to 3, 5, 7 wins with a Trials of Osiris Card, by getting a Flawless Run or by trading Trials of Osiris Tokens with the Trials vendor, Saint-14.
Which are requirements in order to be able to obtain Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 New Light.
- Players must be 1210+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to obtain Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get wins in the Trials of Osiris playlist is very hard for most of the players.
- Trials of Osiris Flawless Weapons are legendary Weapons, meaning that will drop with random rolls. It will take a lot of time to find the desired Weapon with the desired set of perks.
How long would it take to do it by yourself if you are:
- New Player: For new players, it will take a lot of time since they will hardly get the necessary wins to farm the desired Weapon.
- Average player: Average players will take a lot of time too since they won’t be able to get wins easily.
- Expert: Expert players will get wins in the Trials of Osiris playlist, but it will take some time to find the desired set of perks on the desired Weapon.