Trials of Osiris have Exclusive armor and Cosmetic pieces that are only unlockable by playing the playlist. Though these rewards are dropped randomly and are not guaranteed so they can take ages to unlock which requires lots of grinding.
Not everyone has that much time so this is where our dedicated boosters farm these rewards for you even while you’re not home so that when you’re back you can have them ready to show off and use in your next Trials match. Buy your Trials Armor & Cosmetics boost today!
What are the Trials of Osiris Armor Set & Cosmetics?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece).
There are also Unique Armor Pieces and Cosmetic Sets which can be unlocked but need to be grinded since they are RNG-based. Specifically, the Cosmetic Set with the Sparrow.
Why should I buy Trials of Osiris Armor Set in Destiny 2?
For The Armor Set:
- Players will unlock the Trials of Osiris Full Armor Set and get one step closer to completing the Trials of Osiris: Veteran Disciple Badge.
- Players will get multiple Pinnacle and Powerful rewards bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will also obtain exclusive Weapons from the Trials of Osiris gear set.
For The Cosmetic Set:
- Players Will Unlock the Sparrow Vehicle.
- Players Will Unlock the exclusive Trials Ghost.
- Players Will Unlock the Winds of Change ship.
How to obtain the Trials of Osiris Armor Set in Destiny 2?
To obtain any of the Armor Pieces of Cosmetics players have to play countless games to eventually unlock them as they are highly RNG-based and drop as rewards for completing games.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to obtain the Trials of Osiris Armor Set in Destiny 2?
- Current expansion owned (The Witch Queen)
- Power Level of at least 1560 (without the artifact) is needed to enter Trials (The Witch Queen). However, if you're below 1580 without the artifact, please select the corresponding extra option.
Why is it difficult to obtain the Trials of Osiris Armor Set & Cosmetics in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get 7 wins in a row without losing, a huge skill level is required.
In order to obtain the full Trials of Osiris Armor set or Cosmetics players will have to grind for multiple weeks to months to guarantee that they have all of them unlocked.