5.0 rating out of 19142 reviews
What is Pit of Heresy Dungeon?
Pit of Heresy Dungeon is a Dungeon introduced in Destiny 2 as part of the Shadowkeep expansion. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award unique armor and weapons on each step completion, as per every dungeon. We offer many different services, as Dungeon completion, Solo Flawless Dungeon completion, and more.
What are the benefits of completing Pit of Heresy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will have the chance to get armor and weapons to complete Lunar Rover Badge (requires to have all Shadowkeep armor and weapons sets).
- Players will have a chance to complete some Triumphs bound to the Pit of Heresy Dungeon.
How to complete Pit of Heresy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
Players will have to run Pit of Heresy dungeon and complete all 4 steps of the dungeon.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete Pit of Heresy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own the Shadowkeep expansion.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1100.
Why is it difficult to complete Pit of Heresy Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Pit of Heresy Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being a dungeon activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage.