5.0 rating out of 24023 reviews
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors: Common, Rare, Legendary, and Exotic. Exotic Weapons are the rarest Weapons of the game, and they all have fixed unique perks (perks that only a specific piece of gear, armor, or weapon, has in the entire game). Exotic Weapons are bound to different activities in the Destiny 2 game: some of them are bound to Exotic Quests, some are simple World Drops, some others are bound to Activities Drops. Buying a boost for Exotic Weapons means that the booster will play in order to find the desired Exotic Weapon.
- Players will get the selected Exotic Weapon.
- Players will get the other drops while playing specific activities or quest in order to find the selected Exotic Weapon.
- Exotic Weapons can be found anywhere in the game, but the best ones are usually bound to Quest or specific Activities.
- Some very good Exotic Weapons are also bound to World Drops.
There are no general requirements. Every Weapon has its own requirement depending on how players can get that weapon: some are bound to Raids, some are bound to Exotic Quests, and so on.
- Some Exotic Weapons could take up to tons of hours of farming the same activity to actually get them, like the World Drop ones or the Raid ones.
- Some Exotic Weapons are also bound to difficult activities, like Raids or specific Exotic Quests.
- New Player: New players will have a tough time because they won’t be able to properly farm the desired weapon.
- Average player: Average players will struggle too because they don’t know how to properly farm the desired weapon.
- Expert: Expert players will get the desired Exotic Weapon as soon as they can, farming the related activity over and over to get it.