Buy PvP Rank Boost - Destiny 2
Buy Glory & Valor Rank - Recovery and Carries - PvP Boost
Browse through our Glory or Valor ranking services! Both are available in Recovery and Sherpa on any platform.
What are Glory & Valor Ranks?
Glory represents competitive points that are acquired by completing competitive (Survival) matches in the crucible (PvP Mode) playlist. Survival game mode is a 3v3 match with limited respawns. The first team who finishes available respawns will lose the round. Survival is played up to 4 rounds, and the first team who reaches that goal wins the match.
Valor represents quick play points that are acquired by completing quick play matches in the crucible (PvP Mode) playlist. Valor Rank is currently most important for entering the Trials of Osiris.
Why should I buy a Glory or Valor Rank Boost in Destiny 2?
There are some weapons that were acquired (before Beyond Light Expansion) by reaching Heroic, Fabled, and Legend Ranks, as follows:
- Komodo-4FR (Heroic Rank) It’s a Linear Fusion Rifle
- Mountain Top (Fabled Rank) It’s a Grenade Launcher
- Recluse (Fabled Rank) It’s an SMG
- Luna’s Howl (Fabled Rank) It’s a Hand Cannon
- Revoker (Fabled Rank) It’s a Sniper Rifle
- Redrix BroadSword (Fabled Rank) It’s a Pulse Rifle
- Randy’s Throwing Knife (Fabled Rank) It’s a Scout Rifle
- Not Forgotten (Legend Rank) Its Hand Cannon
A unique title called Unbroken which you obtain by reaching Legend 3 times in a row within different seasons.
Specific Triumphs require Valor Resets; resetting Valor Rank means reaching maximum rank on Valor and then turning it back to its starting value.
The unique title Unbroken requires 5 Valor resets with the 3x times Legend in the competitive playlist throughout the seasons.
With the Season of Arrival, players need to reach Legend Valor Rank to access Trials of Osiris.
How to get Glory and Valor Points in Destiny 2?
- Players get glory points by winning games in the survival (competitive) playlist.
- Win streaks will grant more points per match.
- The ranking system in the competitive playlist goes:
- Guardian I (0 - 40) 40 points to next rank
- Guardian II (40 - 110) 70 points to next rank
- Guardian III (110 - 200) 90 points to next rank
- Brave I (200 -370) 170 points to next rank
- Brave II (370-665) 295 points to next rank
- Brave III (665-1050) 385 points to next rank
- Heroic I (1050-1260) 210 points to next rank
- Heroic II (1260-1625) 365 points to next rank
- Heroic III (1625-2100) 475 points to next rank
- Fabled I (2100-2340) 280 points to next rank
- Fabled II (2340-2870) 490 points to next rank
- Fabled III (2870-3500) 630 points to next rank
- Mythic I (3500-3880) 380 points to next rank
- Mythic II (3880-3545) 665 points to next rank
- Mythic III (3545-5450) 905 points to next rank
- Legend (5450-5500) 50 points to next rank
- Max (5500) 0 points to next rank
- A player gains Valor by playing any PvP mode including the competitive one.
- Crucible bounties grant Valor Points as well.
- 5x win-streaks will grant more Valor points.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Glory and Valor Ranks Boost in Destiny 2:
Destiny 2 New Light.
Why is it difficult to get Glory or Valor Rank Points in Destiny 2?
- Players will struggle in the Competitive Playlist since is where the best PVP players in Destiny 2 will spend most of their time.
- Depending on the desired Glory Rank, players will need to spend several hours to gain Glory Points.
- Getting to Legend rank requires over 8 hours of playtime if you win EVERY game. Therefore, resetting Valor 5 times for the triumph, for example, can require a full week of constant playing (with very little losses).
- The activity can be repetitive in the long run.
Do you offer any customization options?
Our current system allows you to choose exactly the Glory or Valor rank you are at and the points you need. This makes you pay the accurate price for your missed points, allowing for customization. Extra options also provide discounts in case you want Trials of Osiris 7-0 Flawless runs.