Legendary Weapons are one of the simplest to obtain yet the most important aspects of Destiny 2. Getting a random Legendary Weapon shouldn’t prove to be too tough, but getting a specific Legendary Weapon, depending on the requirements, can be tough and time-consuming. As an example, getting a specific Legendary Weapon from the King’s Fall raid with a specific set of perks might take weeks or months depending on RNG. This is why getting a Legendary Weapon Boost might prove useful to you, get a certain number of the weapon you want, and save on time while we do the grinding for you! Buy your Legendary Weapons Boost today!
What are the Legendary Weapons?
In the Destiny 2 game, there are 4 rarity values for weapons and armors:
Legendary Weapons were in the first year of the Destiny 2 game, with fixed perks: this means that every time players find a specific weapon, it would always be the same (same perks on it). With a major update with Forsaken, Bungie has made Legendary Weapons to have random perks on it: every time players find the same weapon, it has on it different perks, so players are now engaged to find the desired “God Roll”.
A God Roll is a specific weapon with a specific set of perks that make the weapon the best it can be in any activity. The best legendary Weapons are bound to different activities in the Destiny 2 game: some of them are bound to Legendary Quests, some are simple World Drops, some others are bound to Activities Drops. Buying a boost for Legendary Weapons means that the booster will play in order to find the desired roll of the desired weapon.
What are the benefits of buying a Legendary Weapon Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will get the selected Legendary Weapon with the desired set of perks on it.
- Players will get other drops while playing specific activities.
- Players will get tons of XP while farming for the desired roll of the selected weapon.
How to get Legendary Weapons in Destiny 2?
- Legendary Weapons can be found anywhere in the game, but the best ones are usually bound to Quest or specific Activities.
- Some very good Legendary Weapons are also bound to World Drops.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get a Legendary Weapons Boost in Destiny 2?
- There are no general requirements. Every weapon has its own requirement depending on how players can get that weapon.
Why is it difficult to earn Legendary Weapons in Destiny 2?
- Being random rolled, Legendary Weapons could take up to tons of hours of farming the same activity to actually get the desired roll on the selected weapon.
- Some Legendary Weapons are bound to difficult activities, like Raids or Competitive PvP Playlist.