We will defeat Atheon, Vault of Glass Raid's final boss on Master difficulty (1840). You will obtain the Timelost Corrective Measure Heavy Machine Gun (from the free Challenge) and get a chance to earn Vex Mythoclast Exotic Fusion Rifle.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Atheon, the last boss in the Vault of Glass raid killed on Master difficulty
- Timelost Corrective Measure Heavy Machine Gun (Challenge)
- Chance to get Vex Mythoclast - Exotic Fusion Rifle
- High-Stat Armors
- Season Pass and Artifact XP
- Everything that drops you get to keep!
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as the Guardian you want us to complete the service on, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
- If you buy a Sherpa service, we will create a group conference between you and your assigned pro, so you can schedule and meet each other in game. Sherpas are always recommended for 100% safety.
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will find a pro that will log on your account and start as soon as possible. You will be able to communicate with them directly through a Discord channel to exchange login codes.
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs for any question, 24/7!
What changes when the Raid is "In Rotation"?
NOT IN ROTATION:
- The Master version of the Raid is not active at all; therefore only the normal version of the raid is available when Vault of Glass is not on Rotation.
- Only 1 Weekly Challenge is available. You will get extra loot if you want us to complete it.
The Master version of Vault of Glass is available in the game. All the weekly challenges are active! You can decide to complete them all (and obtain each Weapon) or target a specific Weekly Challenge, and therefore a specific Weapon.
For example, you could decide to target only the 3rd Encounter Challenge, and get the Timelost Fatebringer.
Timelost Weapons are the Adept weapons available in Vault of Glass. Each Timelost Weapon is tied to a specific Vault of Glass Encounter, except for the Found Verdict Shotgun, that can be obtained only after all Weekly Challenges are completed.
When a Raid is in rotation, you are not under the weekly loot lockout: this means that the raid can be completed multiple times, and you will get your loot each time you complete it during the week. This also includes the Raid Exotic, Vex Mythoclast: you can repeat Atheon, the last boss, multiple times, in order to get this wonderful weapon.
If you are targeting a specific Timelost Weapon, we highly suggest visiting the Weapon service, as we can farm one specific encounter to get you as many weapons drops as you want.
Have any questions? We're always here to help.
Reliable and Fast
We will do everything in our power to organize & finish your order as soon as possible!
Discounts For 3 Guardians
Discounts are always available for more Guardians!
Requirements & Rules
RECOVERY BAN RISK
Sherpa is the only way to be completely safe with these services. In light of Bungie's Tweet in March 2023, Recoveries can be targeted and banned. If you still want to proceed with a Recovery service, we will use a VPN to protect you as much as possible, as we will connect to your country. However, this is never going to be a bulletproof protection. Sherpa is heavily recommended, as you can learn, have fun, and save a lot of time by playing with great pros.
IN GAME REQUIREMENTS
- 1820+ Power Level
Important Note: if you select the "Add Atheon Challenge" extra option, we will complete this weekly challenge when it is AVAILABLE in rotation.
What happens right after purchasing?
Our system will ask you for your order information and then we’ll get in touch on Discord to start coordinating your order! We’ll assign a pro player for your service and give you constant updates through the process.
How do we communicate on Discord?
There is a quick procedure to complete only on your first purchase!
- We need you to kindly join this Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC.
We call it the ‘Contact-Only’ server as it allows you to message all of our support departments without a friend request (standard Discord settings allow you to message any contact that shares a server with you).
Please note that this server looks empty on purpose for your privacy – nobody can see other server members so you are completely anonymous.
- Once you have joined the server, you can message us at "BlazingBoost Destiny 2#2528", our most active Destiny support account.
- We will communicate in a Discord Group Conference that we will create once you are in touch with us. The conference will contain all of our Destiny support accounts, so that all of our team can chat with you 24/7/365 with no downtime.
You may also receive an invitation to the specific conference via email if you cannot find us. In any case, the process is easy and fast. No worries!
Can I contact you on your website’s Livechat too?
Yes, our Livechat is the basic gateway to our support. We are always online!
Our Livechat team can help you with any question or issue, generate a custom sale and redirect you to the right section or department that will suit your needs.
However, if you have already bought from BlazingBoost before, we encourage you to chat with us on Discord so that our dedicated team can help you even further thanks to previous chat histories.
Will I be in touch with my assigned pro player too?
Yes! For any of our services, you can always communicate with your pro. If you purchase a Sherpa service, you will have another group conference with your assigned pro, named with your order ID. You will be able to schedule a time and coordinate when you’ll meet each other in game to complete your service. We always recommend Sherpas for 100% safety and the best service experience.
If you purchase a Recovery instead (completed with account sharing), you will be able to communicate with your pro in a specific channel we will create in the Contact Only server. We encourage you to use this channel primarily to exchange login codes (SMS or any other system you have enabled on your Destiny account) so that our pro can login easily.
In the meanwhile, our support will always assist you directly. Even if you are in touch with your pros for a smoother coordination, our support is specifically trained to help you in great detail.
Which players work with you to complete my service?
Our recruitment procedure is very strict. We only work with very strong players that are contracted with us, and we make sure not to hire any cheaters, of course. To do so, we have a dedicated team with a lot of internal procedures to keep our roster clean. Any rotten apple is immediately filtered out.
Is my Destiny account safe?
In general, we employ every single system to make sure your service and account are safe.
However, it also depends on the product that you are purchasing. Sherpa services have zero risks as they are not against the game’s rules. They are fast, can generally be completed by our pro players on any platform due to Crossplay and we always encourage them as they are the future of this industry.
Account Sharing (Recovery) services, on the other hand, are against the game’s rules and cannot be considered completely safe. Even though our pros use a VPN, you need to be aware that a Recovery can never be considered 100% bulletproof. Therefore, if you purchase a Recovery we encourage you not to overdo it and to change your password after each order.
Do I need to register on BlazingBoost to make a purchase?
Yes, as your account will gain discount points (“Blazing Points”) to use in the future. Every purchase you make generates credit on your account that you can use to drop the price on the cart!
Therefore, you can either make an account through the Register button or you can follow the ‘Quick Registration’ procedure on our cart. With a few clicks, you’ll be all set.
What is an “ETA”?
We consider it to be the estimated time to start and complete your service. In short, it corresponds to the usual duration of this service, which we have experienced with previous products of similar type. You can find it near the service price. Certain services may have a flexible ETA due to game mechanics, in which case you will always find a detailed explanation on this page.
We love being honest with our customer base and we do not want to deceive you with an unrealistic delivery time; however, we also go out of our way to make sure your order is completed as quickly as possible. As soon as we see your order, all of our pros can apply to complete it and we will also proactively message our most active and trusted players. After many years in business, we have developed lots of systems to start quickly, keep you updated, and compensate you in case of delays.
What is your refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a cash refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund. This is in line with your consumer rights.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
- ask for a cash refund if the ETA is doubled, in which case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet
- still change your order by requesting a credit refund
By default, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar). We are on your side and we want you to have the best possible experience when shopping at BlazingBoost