- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Solo Flawless Pit of Heresy
Solo Flawless Version of Shadowkeep Dungeon, Pit of Heresy
- 960+ Power Level
We will complete a Solo Flawless run of Pit of Heresy Dungeon.
Pit of Heresy Dungeon is the last released Dungeon in Destiny 2 that comes within the Shadowkeep expansion. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award 2 powerful drops of Shadowkeep seasonal armor and weapons and one pinnacle reward from the last boss kill that is an armor piece, already masterworked (with all the armor stats already maxed out).
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Pit of Heresy Solo Flawless?
Pit of Heresy is the last dungeon released from Bungie in Destiny 2 within the last expansion Shadowkeep. It is an endgame activity, that gives players a pinnacle reward on final step completion. As with other different activities in Destiny 2, it comes in the game with a various set of triumphs associated with it (specific challenges players have to do inside this activity): the toughest is the Solo Flawless Completion, where they have to run all the Pit of Heresy dungeon alone (it’s designed for a fireteam of 3 players) and they must never die from the start to the completion of the activity.
What are the benefits of completing Pit of Heresy Solo Flawless in Destiny 2?
- Players will complete the associated triumph Savior of the Deep, that requires to complete the Pit of Heresy solo flawless and awards the exclusive in-game emblem Crimson Echoes.
- Players will complete 2 other triumphs, that are also required to earn the Shadowkeep Seal and the title “Harbinger”: the Usurper triumph that requires the solo completion of the Pit of Heresy dungeon, and the Eternal Heretic triumph that requires a flawless completion.
- Players will get 2 powerful rewards that include weapons and armor from the seasonal content of Shadowkeep (up to 1050 power level) and a pinnacle armor reward for final completion (up to 1060 power cap) that is also a masterworked piece of armor (already upgraded to maximum stats).
How to complete Pit of Heresy Solo Flawless in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to complete Shadowkeep main story missions, to unlock Pit of Heresy dungeon.
- Players will have to run Pit of Heresy dungeon solo without dying from start to end, closing the fireteam.
- As soon as players kill the final boss of Pit of Heresy dungeon, they will unlock several triumph and exclusive emblem.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Pit of Heresy Solo Flawless in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own the Shadowkeep expansion.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 950.
- Players will need a very good knowledge of Destiny 2 endgame mechanics and a high skill attitude since they’ll need to run solo and flawless an activity originally designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians.
Why is it difficult to complete Pit of Heresy Solo Flawless in Destiny 2?
- Pit of Heresy dungeon is a high endgame activity, and normally requires an average amount of skill to complete it in a fireteam of 3 guardians. Players will have to have a high amount of skill since they will have to run it alone and not die once during the entire activity.
- Players will need to have an optimal knowledge of all the mechanics and all the steps in Pit of Heresy dungeon to avoid dying even a single time.