What are the Season of the Lost General Services?
Season of Lost is one of the Seasons (periods of content in Destiny 2) introduced by Bungie as part of the Beyond Light Season Pass. Our Season of the Lost General Services Section includes the best and newest Services within the Season of the Lost as:
- Realmwalker Seal;
- Deadeye Seal;
- Astral Alignment Seasonal Activity;
- Shattered Realm Seasonal Activity;
- Ager’s Scepter Exotic Quest;
- Nightfall: The Ordeal Weapons and Adept Weapons;
- Ascendancy Ritual Weapon;
- Season Pass Leveling;
...and many others.
Why should I buy a Season of the Lost General Services Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will be able to obtain several gear pieces introduced within Season of the Lost, both armor, and weapons.
- Players will unlock various Triumphs bound to the Season of the Lost.
- Players will be able to unlock several different Seals and Titles, introduced in Season of Lost, included the newest Gilded Seals.
- Players will be able to obtain new Exotic Gear, like the Ager’s Scepter and many more.
How to earn the Season of the Lost General Services Rewards in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to complete different activities, both new and old, included new Exotic Quest, new Seasonal Activities, and more.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to get Season of the Lost Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Beyond Light and Season of the Lost.
- Players must match the required Power Level for the desired activity.
Why is it difficult to earn Season of the Lost Rewards in Destiny 2?
- Each new Season, Level Cap is raised, meaning that players will need to play several hours to increase their Power Level to complete each activity available in the Season.
- The best Rewards always come from the most difficult activities, like Trials of Osiris, Grand Master Nightfalls, Exotic Quest, and many more.