What is the Season of the Lost?
Season of Lost is one of the Seasons (periods of content in Destiny 2) introduced by Bungie as part of the Beyond Light Season Pass. In Season of the Lost, Guardians will meet for the first time the Witch Queen, Savathun: this Season serves as a prologue to the next Destiny 2 big expansion and continues the narrative introduced within Beyond Light, with Light and Darkness Factions fighting each other. In Season of the Lost, players will have to complete Astral Alignments and Shattered Realms, the new Seasonal activities, where they will face different enemy races in order to unlock Seasonal Upgrades.
Why should I buy a Season of the Lost Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will be able to obtain several gear pieces introduced within Season of the Lost, both armor, and weapons.
- Players will unlock various Triumphs bound to the Season of the Lost.
- Players will be able to unlock several different Seals and Titles, introduced in Season of Lost.
- Players will be able to obtain new Exotic Gear, like the Lorentz Driver and the Ager’s Scepter, and many more.
How to earn the Season of the Lost Rewards in Destiny 2?
Players will have to complete different activities, both new and old, included new Exotic Quest, new Seasonal Activities, and more.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to get Season of the Lost Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Beyond Light and Season of the Lost.
- Players must match the required Power Level for the desired activity.
Why is it difficult to earn Season of the Lost Rewards in Destiny 2?
Each new Season, Level Cap is raised, meaning that players will need to play several hours to increase their Power Level to complete each activity available in the Season.