- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
The Unique PVP Seal that will award you the Unbroken title.
No Special Requirement
We will complete all the Triumphs associated with the Crucible Seal that you have selected
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed award the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. The Crucible Seal awards you the 'Unbroken' title.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is the Crucible Seal?
Seals are groups of Destiny 2 triumphs that once fully completed awards the player with a Title, that can be shown in-game under the player name. Crucible Seal is the seal related to the PvP Crucible activities. Crucible Seal includes 11 different triumphs (different challenges to do inside the crucible playlists) that must be completed to earn the Unbroken in-game title (this is one of the most wanted Titles by Destiny 2 players).
What are the benefits of completing Crucible Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players will complete the Crucible Seal and each triumph within it, increasing their total triumph score and acquiring the Unbroken in-game title.
- Players will earn the Unbroken Title, one of the most wanted (if not the most wanted) Titles in all the Destiny 2 game content.
How to complete Crucible Seal in Destiny 2?
The triumph list is as follows:
- Crucible: asks to complete all the Crucible triumphs.
- Forever Valorous: asks to earn 10 Valor Ranks across all seasons.
- Legendary Valor: asks to achieve a Valor Rank of Legend in any season 5 times.
- Prestigious: asks to reset their Valor Rank across all seasons 3 times.
- Right Back At It Again: asks to reset their Valor Rank within a single season 5 times.
- Unbroken Valor: asks to earn the maximum Valor Win Streak bonus in any season.
- Fight for Glory: asks to earn 5 Glory Ranks (Competitive Playlist) across all seasons.
- Fabled Warrior: asks to earn weapon rewards from the Fabled Glory Rank (Competitive Playlist) in multiple seasons (3 times).
- Become Legend: asks to achieve the Legend Glory Rank (maximum Glory Rank in the Competitive Playlist, 5500 points) in any season.
- A Glorious Legend: asks to achieve the Legend Glory Rank in multiple seasons (3 times).
- Unstoppable Glory: asks to earn the maximum Glory Win Streak bonus in any season.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Crucible Seal in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Destiny 2 New Light.
- Players will need to be very highly skilled in PvP activities to perform and complete some of the tasks included in the Crucible Seal.
Why is it difficult to complete Crucible Seal in Destiny 2?
- The list of triumphs required to complete the seal is quite long and time-consuming, meaning that completing it requires a lot of effort from the player.
- Many of the listed triumphs require to play in several seasons.
- Some of the triumphs are bound to achieving the maximum Glory Ranks, the Destiny 2 competitive playlist where the best players in the game compete for victory.