- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7-0)
Flawless Pinnacle Gear Reward (with gear glow!) after a 7-0 winstreak in the Trials of Osiris. Available every Friday to Tuesday.
1260+ power level is the minimum to enter Trials. Please select the extra option if you are below 1310 though, as your service will be harder.
We guarantee that every order is completed without any cheating.
The generic price for Trials 7-0 under normal conditions is 19€.
However, last season brought the new Adept Weapons, and the demand spiked up uncontrollably when certain weapons were in the loot rotation, such as the new Adept Hand Cannon or the Adept Messenger. For these reasons, the price can be increased during the weekend, in order to deliver a quality service by Tuesday.
We recommend considering Express options for extra speed and priority.
If you see the price being higher than 19€, it will always go down again when the demand is more stable. Our goal is to sell services that can actually be completed in time rather than overselling.
Further generic details about ETA and our Express options:
Blazingboost's focus is transparency and honesty. We try to write requirements and disclaimers that are as detailed as possible so that you always know what to expect.
For any Trials order, our absolute priority is making sure you are Flawless by the end of the reset (unless you buy very close to the end of the activity). In general, 80% of our Trials orders are completed within a few hours of us getting in touch with you on Discord. However:
- Our priority list is both chronological and dependant on Express options. A non-express order bought on Friday and not done for 24+ hours is as important as a Super Express recent order on a Sunday.
- At some times of the day boosters are sleeping or less active, which can cause small delays.
- Crossaving helps A LOT because a PC booster could complete your PS4 or XBOX order, for example. If needed, we have a guide that helps you Crossaving in 1 minute. A PS4 booster that contacts us and is ready to take a Trials order may be able to jump on the most recent PS4 non-express order while a 12 hours old PC Express order is still waiting because of no crossave (it must also be said that there are less Console players and boosters in Destiny 2, as opposed to PC).
- In case of delays, we will always compensate with extras AND give you 100% priority on the next Friday. We are always on your side.
- If you are buying Trials a few hours before the end of the activity, please consider Express or Super Express. The popups on the checkboxes explains how the options work.
- Some Trials services are literally identical and boosters will complete them in 'random' order. At peak evening time ten identical services may be bought in 15 minutes.
We hope this explains why the ETA can seem vague (1-48hours)! You deserve to know what happens behind the scenes.
We will complete a Trial of Osiris Flawless Run. A Trials of Osiris Flawless Run (7 wins and 0 losses) will let you enter the exclusive location named The Lighthouse, and earn the exclusive weekly Flawless Pinnacle rewards from Trials of Osiris.
With the standard version of the service (no extra option chosen), the booster will probably use a Mercy Passage (forgives one loss).
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:
A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).
B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run?
Trials of Osiris is a competitive 3v3 PvP mode reintroduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Season of the Worthy. Trials of Osiris is the peak of Destiny 2 Competitive PvP, where the players compete to get 7 wins in a row without losing any, to unlock a unique destination called The Lighthouse where they will get a Pinnacle Reward (Trials of Osiris Armor piece). Trials of Osiris Flawless Run is getting 7 wins in a row, without losing any.
Why should I buy a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- Players will unlock the Lighthouse destination for the current week.
- Players will get the 2 weekly Pinnacle Drop bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will get 2 weekly Powerful Drops bound to Trials of Osiris.
- Players will get exclusive Armor and Weapons from the Trials of Osiris gear set.
How to complete the Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- To complete a Trials of Osiris Flawless Run players must obtain 7 wins in a row without losing any game.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- Players must Destiny 2 New Light.
- Players must be 1260+ Power Level.
Why is it difficult to complete Trials of Osiris Flawless Run in Destiny 2?
- Trials of Osiris are the peak of Destiny 2 PvP competitive: to get 7 wins in a row without losing, a huge skill level is required.