We will help you complete a Trial of Osiris Flawless Run, requiring 7 wins and 0 losses. Once completed, you will be able to enter the exclusive location named 'The Lighthouse' and loot the chest, granting you weekly Pinnacle rewards!
By default, our pro player will probably ask you to use a Mercy Passage (which forgives one loss).
If you want to obtain a lot of Adept Weapons for a chance at the best Godroll, check our Adept Weapon Farming services! Our pros will use the best strategies to get as many Adept weapons as possible for you. You can keep all of them and choose the perks that fit you best!
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- 100% no-cheating guarantee policy. Our advanced quality check systems allow us to closely monitor all of our pro players, for every order they complete
- A Mercy Card completed for your selected amount of Guardians by the most supervised and tested Trials pros in the industry.
- Incisor Adept weapon in rotation for each Flawless completion, with a chance of getting your Godroll!
- Trials Armor with Glow effect
- Trials Reputation, Trials Memento, and Trials Engrams
- Artifact Experience
- A chance to get your Exotic cosmetics
- Any other piece of loot that may drop during the run
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as the Guardian you want us to complete the service on, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
- If you buy a Sherpa service, we will create a group conference between you and your assigned pro, so you can schedule and meet each other in game. Sherpas are always recommended for 100% safety.
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs for any question, 24/7!
More details about Trials ETAs and Express Options
Trials of Osiris are only active during the weekend, Friday-Tuesday, when Iron Banner is not in rotation instead.
The demand for Trials services can also suddenly spike if the weekly rotational Adept weapon is very strong. As we want you to shop with a peace of mind, this paragraph explains you how we work behind the scenes during a Trials weekend.
- Our absolute priority is making sure you are Flawless by Tuesday. This is always possible unless you buy very close to the end of the reset.
- Our priority list is both chronological and dependant on Express or Preorder options. A non-express order bought on Friday and not done for 24+ hours is as important as a Super Express recent order on a Sunday. Our operators pay a lot of attention to every order!
- With our strategies and control over our pro players' roster, we are able to complete most of our Trials orders within a few hours of reaching you on Discord.
However, certain weekends may have higher demand than usual, hence why our ETAs are a bit flexible. Getting 7 wins in a row may not always take the same amount of time, and some orders include more runs on more Guardians. This can influence the completion time and our queue.
- At certain times of the day, our pros may be sleeping or less active. Therefore, there are portions of the day where we complete a lot of orders that were bought overnight or during slower activity periods.
- If you are buying Trials a few hours before the end of the reset, please consider Express or Super Express options. The popups on the checkboxes always explain how any option works.
- Choosing more runs with the Quantity bar will grant you a discount, but the ETA to complete the whole service is obviously increased proportionally.
Discounts For 3 Guardians
Discounts are always available for more Guardians!
Save time this weekend
No headaches and time wasting with LFG randoms
Unique PvP Trace Rifle
Unique Trials Trace Rifle - Dominate the battlefield with the newest PvP weapon!
Requirements & Rules
RECOVERY BAN RISK
Sherpa is the only way to be completely safe with these services. In light of Bungie's Tweet in March 2023, Recoveries can be targeted and banned. If you still want to proceed with a Recovery service, we will use a VPN to protect you as much as possible, as we will connect to your country. However, this is never going to be a bulletproof protection. Sherpa is heavily recommended, as you can learn, have fun, and save a lot of time by playing with great pros.
SERVICE SPECIFIC REFUND RULES
- If your Trials order is not finished by the end of the reset, we can postpone it to the following Friday with top priority, or issue a refund in cash or website credit. Please understand that buying late into the Trials reset (example: Tuesday afternoon) will reduce the chances to complete your order in time. In order to avoid the refund process, we recommend to book your order in time or at least be ready to postpone it to Friday.
- According to the Adept weapon's demand, prices may fluctuate during the weekend. We are unable to refund pricing differences, so grab your run quickly! We always recommend locking in your Trials price with our preorder service, so you will have top priority for Friday-Saturday, too.
IN GAME REQUIREMENTS
- To enter Trials of Osiris, you must own the latest DLC (Lightfall).
- Your Guardian must have completed the "Trials Access" quest, which requires you to have obtained 15 Crucible Ranks and achieved 50 Guardian Kills at least once in your Guardian lifetime.
- 1770+ power level, without counting your artifact, is required to enter Trials.
However, 1800+ is the optimal value to compete against other players in Trials. Therefore, if you do not meet this requirement, we need you to kindly add the proper extra option according to your current Power level. Your order will be harder but still completable.
What happens right after purchasing?
Our system will ask you for your order information and then we’ll get in touch on Discord to start coordinating your order! We’ll assign a pro player for your service and give you constant updates through the process.
How do we communicate on Discord?
There is a quick procedure to complete only on your first purchase!
- We need you to kindly join this Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC.
We call it the ‘Contact-Only’ server as it allows you to message all of our support departments without a friend request (standard Discord settings allow you to message any contact that shares a server with you).
Please note that this server looks empty on purpose for your privacy – nobody can see other server members so you are completely anonymous.
- Once you have joined the server, you can message us at "BlazingBoost Destiny 2#2528", our most active Destiny support account.
- We will communicate in a Discord Group Conference that we will create once you are in touch with us. The conference will contain all of our Destiny support accounts, so that all of our team can chat with you 24/7/365 with no downtime.
You may also receive an invitation to the specific conference via email if you cannot find us. In any case, the process is easy and fast. No worries!
Can I contact you on your website’s Livechat too?
Yes, our Livechat is the basic gateway to our support. We are always online!
Our Livechat team can help you with any question or issue, generate a custom sale and redirect you to the right section or department that will suit your needs.
However, if you have already bought from BlazingBoost before, we encourage you to chat with us on Discord so that our dedicated team can help you even further thanks to previous chat histories.
Will I be in touch with my assigned pro player too?
Yes! For any of our services, you can always communicate with your pro. If you purchase a Sherpa service, you will have another group conference with your assigned pro, named with your order ID. You will be able to schedule a time and coordinate when you’ll meet each other in game to complete your service. We always recommend Sherpas for 100% safety and the best service experience.
If you purchase a Recovery instead (completed with account sharing), you will be able to communicate with your pro in a specific channel we will create in the Contact Only server. We encourage you to use this channel primarily to exchange login codes (SMS or any other system you have enabled on your Destiny account) so that our pro can login easily.
In the meanwhile, our support will always assist you directly. Even if you are in touch with your pros for a smoother coordination, our support is specifically trained to help you in great detail.
Which players work with you to complete my service?
Our recruitment procedure is very strict. We only work with very strong players that are contracted with us, and we make sure not to hire any cheaters, of course. To do so, we have a dedicated team with a lot of internal procedures to keep our roster clean. Any rotten apple is immediately filtered out.
Is my Destiny account safe?
In general, we employ every single system to make sure your service and account are safe.
However, it also depends on the product that you are purchasing. Sherpa services have zero risks as they are not against the game’s rules. They are fast, can generally be completed by our pro players on any platform due to Crossplay and we always encourage them as they are the future of this industry.
Account Sharing (Recovery) services, on the other hand, are against the game’s rules and cannot be considered completely safe. Even though our pros use a VPN, you need to be aware that a Recovery can never be considered 100% bulletproof. Therefore, if you purchase a Recovery we encourage you not to overdo it and to change your password after each order.
Do I need to register on BlazingBoost to make a purchase?
Yes, as your account will gain discount points (“Blazing Points”) to use in the future. Every purchase you make generates credit on your account that you can use to drop the price on the cart!
Therefore, you can either make an account through the Register button or you can follow the ‘Quick Registration’ procedure on our cart. With a few clicks, you’ll be all set.
What is an “ETA”?
We consider it to be the estimated time to start and complete your service. In short, it corresponds to the usual duration of this service, which we have experienced with previous products of similar type. You can find it near the service price. Certain services may have a flexible ETA due to game mechanics, in which case you will always find a detailed explanation on this page.
We love being honest with our customer base and we do not want to deceive you with an unrealistic delivery time; however, we also go out of our way to make sure your order is completed as quickly as possible. As soon as we see your order, all of our pros can apply to complete it and we will also proactively message our most active and trusted players. After many years in business, we have developed lots of systems to start quickly, keep you updated, and compensate you in case of delays.
What is your refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a cash refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund. This is in line with your consumer rights.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
- ask for a cash refund if the ETA is doubled, in which case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet
- still change your order by requesting a credit refund
By default, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar). We are on your side and we want you to have the best possible experience when shopping at BlazingBoost