- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Garden of Salvation Raid Pulse Rifle
- Buying more drops gives you a chance at better Perks/Masterwork to have on your weapon. The booster will keep all of them and you can choose the one you prefer the most. If you do not choose any options, we will get the weapon only once.
- 920+ Powe Level
- If you have three characters geared enough, we can complete the raid three times per week to increase the chances to get your weapon! This can technically be done in just a day.
We will complete several Garden of Salvation Raid, once every week. Sacred Provenance is a legendary pulse rifle introduced by Bungie in the Destiny 2 game within the Shadowkeep Expansion. The Sacred Provenance is a legendary pulse rifle, meaning it has random perks when it drops. Sacred Provenance legendary pulse rifle is one of the unique weapons that you can find in the Shadowkeep’s expansion Raid, Garden of Salvation.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Sacred Provenance?
Sacred Provenance is a legendary primary pulse rifle, introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Shadowkeep Expansion. Sacred Provenance is a legendary pulse rifle, meaning it has random perks when it drops (one of the best perks to look for on it is Kill Clip, which increases damage when reloading after a kill). Sacred Provenance legendary pulse rifle is one of the unique weapons that players can find in Shadowkeep Raid, Garden of Salvation. Sacred Provenance is a very good primary pulse rifle once found with an appropriate roll, and is a very good choice both for PvP and PvE.
What are the benefits of having the Sacred Provenance in Destiny 2?
- Players will have a viable primary pulse rifle for PvE, and a good legendary pulse rifle for PvP.
- Players will have one of the rarest pieces required to complete the Sacred Duty Badge, required to complete the Garden of Salvation Seal and get the Enlightened in-game title.
How to get Sacred Provenance in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to run the Garden of Salvation Raid several times in order to get the desired Sacred Provenance legendary pulse rifle.
- Sacred Provenance legendary pulse rifle will drop as a random reward on the Garden of Salvation’s step completion.
Which are requirements in order to be able to get Sacred Provenance in Destiny 2?
- Players must own Shadowkeep expansion.
Why is it difficult to get Sacred Provenance in Destiny 2?
- Garden of Salvation Raid is the last introduced Raid activity in Destiny 2, meaning that its Power Level will be near the current season Power Level Cap.
- A good amount of knowledge is required to overcome every step in the Garden of Salvation Raid.