- Select the service
- Confirm the service
- Choose payment method
- Provide us info
Forsaken Released Dungeon, Shattered Throne
IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY:
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will use a VPN for maximum protection in light of the 24th of August Bungie announcement. In fact, after the purchase, we will ask you to tell us which country our booster should connect to.
- For 100% bulletproof safety, we highly recommend Sherpa and Coaching services! This provides for an ultimate learning and fun experience without any risks for your account. Playing with pros is always a great idea.
- 1100+ Power Level
We will complete a run of Shattered Throne Dungeon.
Shattered Throne Dungeon is the Dungeon released within the Forsaken expansion. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed.
After having bought the service, we need you to kindly insert your login information (if your service requires account sharing) and your Discord contact. For specific directions, feel free to also fill the ‘Note’ field. Feel free to log in and play normally – we will let you know when the service will be in progress.
After completing the whole process, please join this Discord server “https://discord.gg/Sef6HKC” . By default, you should have messages enabled between common server members. This will allow you to message our support contacts!Our Destiny 2 support account is: “BlazingBoost Destiny2#2444”.
An ETA is an estimate of how long the order should take under normal conditions. We love being honest with our customer base – it is impossible for us to be exactly sure about the length of your service, but we will always do our best to stay within the estimate by contacting all of our available boosters as soon as we receive your order!
As a short sum up, you can always ask for a cash refund if:A = Your order is unsuccessful or is taking too long (having greatly surpassed the ETA, for example).B = We have not assigned your order yet or organized anything for it to start.If you want to change service (even during its completion or after its assignment), we always offer Credit refunds so that you can choose something else.For a detailed explanation of all of our Terms of Service and Refunds policies, please visit https://blazingboost.com/en/termsandconditions.
What is Shattered Throne Dungeon?
Shattered Throne Dungeon is the first released Dungeon in Destiny 2 that comes within the Forsaken expansion. It is a raid-like activity, designed for a fireteam of 3 guardians, that has 4 different steps and different mechanics to be completed. It will award with powerful drops of Forsaken seasonal armor and weapons.
What are the benefits of completing the Shattered Throne Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will get 4 legendary rewards during the activity that will include Forsaken seasonal armor and weapons.
- Players will have the chance to get armor and weapons to complete the Destination: Dreaming City(requires to have all Dreaming City armor and weapons sets)
How to complete Shattered Throne Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Players will have to complete Forsaken main story missions, to unlock Shattered Throne dungeon.
- Players will have to run Shattered Throne dungeon and complete all 4 steps of the dungeon.
Which are requirements in order to be able to complete Shattered Throne Dungeon Boost in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own the Forsaken expansion.
- Players will need a minimum power level of 1050+.
- Players will need a good knowledge of Destiny 2 endgame mechanics and also good knowledge of the Shattered Throne dungeon steps mechanics to complete it.
Why is it difficult to complete Shattered Throne Dungeon in Destiny 2?
- Shattered Throne Dungeon is one of the main endgame activities introduced with the Forsaken expansion: players will have to do their best to make their way through it and kill the final boss.
- Shattered Throne Dungeon includes 4 different steps with different mechanics, and players will have to have a good knowledge of every single step to go through it.
- Being an endgame activity, players will face high-end enemies with powerful output damage.