5.0 rating out of 24043 reviews
Nightfall’s unique Legendary Weapons were introduced by Bungie in Destiny 2 game within the Beyond Light Expansion as rewards on Nightfall Strikes completion up to Master Level. 2 of these weapons are available on Nightfall Strikes completion as a Reward each week. The current available Adept Weapons in Destiny 2 are:
- Duty Bound
- The Swarm
- Hung Jury
- Silicon Neuroma
- Plug One
- The Comedian
- Players will have some of the best legendary weapons in the game for PvP and a for PvE.
- Players will be able to get all the Legend or Master Level Nightfall Rewards, included Ascendant Shards and Exotic Gear.
- Players will unlock various triumphs connected to Legend or Master Level Nightfalls.
Players must complete Legend or Master Level Nightfalls: Nightfall unique Weapons could be obtained as a Reward on completion.
- Players must own Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
- Players must own the Current Season.
- Players must have 1550+ Power Level.
- Legend and Master Nightfalls are some of the toughest activities in the game.
- Nightfall Weapons are legendary weapons, meaning that they will come with random perks when players get them: they could have to run Legend or Master Nightfall activities multiple times to get the desired roll.