5.0 rating out of 19142 reviews
What is a Nightfall Strike?
Nightfalls are a harder version of Vanguard Strikes (Strikes are activities that require 3 players. Nightfalls are challenging activities, especially when the highest difficulty level is selected (Master or GrandMaster). We offer several different Nightfall Strikes Levels (Legend, Master, GrandMaster) plus some connected services, like the Ascendant Shard material farming (needed to Masterwork any kind of Armor), or the Weekly Challenges completions, both Pinnacle and Powerful.
What are the benefits of completing a Nightfall Strike in Destiny 2?
- Players will have a chance to unlock several rewards, both Pinnacle (100k) and Powerful, depending on the chosen level.
- Completing a Nightfall with a score of at least 100k points will award players with a Pinnacle Reward.
- Players will be able to obtain all the Nightfall Weapons, obtainable only through Nightfall Strikes completion.
- Players are required to complete each seasonal Nightfall at GrandMaster Level in order to complete the Gilded Conqueror Seal and unlock Conqueror in-game Title.
How to complete Nightfall in Destiny 2?
Players will need to complete a full run of the Weekly featured Strike selected as Nightfall.
Which are the requirements in order to be able to complete Nightfall in Destiny 2?
- Players will need to own Beyond Light and the current Season.
- Players will need a minimum of 1310+ Power Level in order to complete Legend Nightfall.
- Players will need a minimum of 1335+ Power Level in order to complete Master Nightfall.
- Players will need to be 1345 Power Level in order to complete Grand Master Nightfall.
Why is it difficult to complete Nightfall in Destiny 2?
- Nightfalls are high-end activities, meaning that are among the hardest activities in Destiny 2, especially when the hardest difficulties are selected.
- Players will be required to have a very good knowledge of the game mechanics in order to complete a full run of Nightfall.