We will get your desired amount of Fang of Ir Yut weapons from the Crota's End Raid. Our pros will use the most efficient and fastest methods in the game to get them. By ordering more weapons, you're getting a growing discount!
We do not touch your Spoils of Conquest. We farm more and use those after completing a Crota Kill.
This service offers a lot of customization. Choose the options and checkboxes that fit you best to get your custom service! We also encourage reading the 'How do we get your weapons exactly' paragraph below if you want to understand the full game mechanics and our farming strategies.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- The desired amount of Fang of Ir Yut weapons
- Chance to get all other Legendary weapons & armor from encounters as we farm Spoils
- Chance to get any other Red Border weapons from Crota's End
- Season Pass and Artifact XP
- Everything else that drops you get to keep!
HOW IT WORKS
- On this page, you can view the product's description and customize your order with Extra Options.
- After purchasing, we need you to kindly provide us your order information (such as the Guardian you want us to complete the service on, for example).
- In the meanwhile, we will get in touch on Discord to start working on your order! Our website's LiveChat can guide you on the way if you need help.
- We will match you with a pro that fits your needs and organise the service's start, keeping you up to date!
- If you buy a Sherpa service, we will create a group conference between you and your assigned pro, so you can schedule and meet each other in game. Sherpas are always recommended for 100% safety.
- If you buy a Recovery service, we will find a pro that will log on your account and start as soon as possible. You will be able to communicate with them directly through a Discord channel to exchange login codes.
- In the meanwhile, our post-purchase support can always assist you in Discord DMs for any question, 24/7!
How do we get your weapon(s) exactly?
- We do not farm the weapon by spamming the raid encounter every week, but we buy your desired amount with Spoils of Conquest at the last boss, in one reset. The price you are paying includes new Spoils farm! Therefore, if you buy 5 Weapons, we will farm enough Spoils to buy them.
- By game design, our pros can only buy the weapon if have dropped it at least once before. If you haven't, the price is higher as we have to farm the appropriate boss first, until you drop it once; and then we'll farm Spoils and buy the amount you need.
FOR DEEPSIGHT (RED BORDER) VERSIONS of the weapon:
The concept is the same, as we will farm new Spoils of Conquest and buy the weapon. However, only the first purchase of the week will be of guaranteed Red Border. Therefore, with the standard version of this service, we can only guarantee you x1 Red Border of your desired weapon per week.
After a lot of testing, we can confirm that, unfortunately, you do not have a chance to get a Red Border from extra purchases in a Normal raid.
To increase your chances, we can however complete a full raid clear and get the Weekly Red Border Chest (which requires a full raid clear), if you select the option. This will grant you, once per week on your account, one RANDOM Red Border weapon from the raid. If lucky, this could be the exact weapon you are buying right now, but it could be another one too.
Another Extra Strategy can be completing the encounter that drops the weapon, every week. There is always a chance for it to be Red Border instead. You can in fact ask us to complete that raid step on 1, 2, or 3 guardians per week. This is optional but it can increase your chances further.
A final way to earn Red Borders is using your Season Pass Ranks, which we can farm for you if you need. In fact, a currency named 'Deepsight Harmonizer' can be used to turn a normal weapon into a Red Border. Season of the Witch grants you 6 Harmonizers in total, of which 3 can be earned by playing the game for free, and 3 can be earned by buying the Premium track on Bungie's store. To see the full Season Pass Rewards and the ranks you need to get each Harmonizer, you can visit this very nice article.
Therefore, if you purchase 5 Normal Weapons from us, you can immediately have x5 Red Borders if you use your x5 Harmonizers!
FOR ADEPT VERSION of the weapon:
The concept is still the same, as we will farm new Spoils of Conquest and buy the weapon. As for the Normal weapons, you must have obtained the Adept Weapon before we can purchase it.
The Adept Weapons are only available in the Master version of Crota's End. To obtain 1 Adept weapon, you must complete the active Weekly Challenge, that will guarantee 1 random Adept Weapon.
Crota's End Raid has a specific loot protection system when it comes to Adept Weapons: since the Weapon you get is random when you complete a Weekly Challenge, you will ALWAYS GET 1 Adept Weapon that you haven't obtained until you got them all, at least once.
Therefore, if you need to obtain your first Adept Weapon, we will complete the Weekly Challenge each week until you get your first drop
This means it could take up to 6 weeks to get your First Adept Fang of Ir Yut if you're very unlucky (but you'll get all other Adepts on the way at least)!
Requirements & Rules
IN GAME REQUIREMENTS / MECHANICS
- 1790+ Power Level for Normal & Deepsight Weapons
- 1820+ Power Level is the optimal level to get Adept Weapons.
If you do not meet this requirement, we need you to kindly add the proper extra option according to your current Power Level. Your order will be harder but still completable.
- To buy your weapon from the last boss, you need to have dropped it at least once. If you haven't, make sure you select the "Never Obtained" option please.
- By game design, the first purchase of the week will always be of Red Border. Therefore, you can always expect x1 Red Border Fang of Ir Yut per week.
- The red border chest will grant you one random Red Border from the raid per week, so not necessarily a Fang of Ir Yut.
- If you buy this service without having dropped the normal weapon before, we need to farm the appropriate boss and hope it drops as soon as possible. The drop chance is out of our control.
- If you buy a Standard weapon that you have already dropped before, we can complete your whole service in 1-2 days. We just need to farm Spoils, kill Crota, and buy all of your desired weapons at once.
- If you buy a Red Border weapon, we can guarantee you x1 per week. Therefore, by buying 3 Red borders the ETA can be 3 weekly resets. This can only be assured if you do not buy another weapon on your own! The guaranteed Red Border is ONE PER ACCOUNT (per raid).
- The Red Border chest or the weekly farming attempts on your Guardians, with the appropriate extra options, can increase your chances. However, you may get other Red Border weapons that you are not targeting. These options can certainly help but the most reliable source is the guaranteed x1 Red Border weapon purchase per week. Destiny is a grindy game!
- We consider the service completed when you have earned your desired amount of weapons. If you buy 5 Red Borders and we get them in 3 resets, the service is considered fully completed of course.
- If you buy Adept weapons without having dropped the adept weapon before, we need to farm the appropriate Master Weekly Challenge and hope it drops as soon as possible. The drop chance is out of our control (maximum 6 weeks).
- If you buy an Adept weapon that you have already dropped before, we can complete your whole service in 1-2 days. We just need to farm Spoils, kill Crota in Master, and buy all of your desired weapons at once.
What happens right after purchasing?
Our system will ask you for your order information and then we’ll get in touch on Discord to start coordinating your order! We’ll assign a pro player for your service and give you constant updates through the process.
How do we communicate on Discord?
There is a quick procedure to complete only on your first purchase!
- We need you to kindly join this Discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/Sef6HKC.
We call it the ‘Contact-Only’ server as it allows you to message all of our support departments without a friend request (standard Discord settings allow you to message any contact that shares a server with you).
Please note that this server looks empty on purpose for your privacy – nobody can see other server members so you are completely anonymous.
- Once you have joined the server, you can message us at "BlazingBoost Destiny 2#2528", our most active Destiny support account.
- We will communicate in a Discord Group Conference that we will create once you are in touch with us. The conference will contain all of our Destiny support accounts, so that all of our team can chat with you 24/7/365 with no downtime.
You may also receive an invitation to the specific conference via email if you cannot find us. In any case, the process is easy and fast. No worries!
Can I contact you on your website’s Livechat too?
Yes, our Livechat is the basic gateway to our support. We are always online!
Our Livechat team can help you with any question or issue, generate a custom sale and redirect you to the right section or department that will suit your needs.
However, if you have already bought from BlazingBoost before, we encourage you to chat with us on Discord so that our dedicated team can help you even further thanks to previous chat histories.
Will I be in touch with my assigned pro player too?
Yes! For any of our services, you can always communicate with your pro. If you purchase a Sherpa service, you will have another group conference with your assigned pro, named with your order ID. You will be able to schedule a time and coordinate when you’ll meet each other in game to complete your service. We always recommend Sherpas for 100% safety and the best service experience.
If you purchase a Recovery instead (completed with account sharing), you will be able to communicate with your pro in a specific channel we will create in the Contact Only server. We encourage you to use this channel primarily to exchange login codes (SMS or any other system you have enabled on your Destiny account) so that our pro can login easily.
In the meanwhile, our support will always assist you directly. Even if you are in touch with your pros for a smoother coordination, our support is specifically trained to help you in great detail.
Which players work with you to complete my service?
Our recruitment procedure is very strict. We only work with very strong players that are contracted with us, and we make sure not to hire any cheaters, of course. To do so, we have a dedicated team with a lot of internal procedures to keep our roster clean. Any rotten apple is immediately filtered out.
Is my Destiny account safe?
In general, we employ every single system to make sure your service and account are safe.
However, it also depends on the product that you are purchasing. Sherpa services have zero risks as they are not against the game’s rules. They are fast, can generally be completed by our pro players on any platform due to Crossplay and we always encourage them as they are the future of this industry.
Account Sharing (Recovery) services, on the other hand, are against the game’s rules and cannot be considered completely safe. Even though our pros use a VPN, you need to be aware that a Recovery can never be considered 100% bulletproof. Therefore, if you purchase a Recovery we encourage you not to overdo it and to change your password after each order.
Do I need to register on BlazingBoost to make a purchase?
Yes, as your account will gain discount points (“Blazing Points”) to use in the future. Every purchase you make generates credit on your account that you can use to drop the price on the cart!
Therefore, you can either make an account through the Register button or you can follow the ‘Quick Registration’ procedure on our cart. With a few clicks, you’ll be all set.
What is an “ETA”?
We consider it to be the estimated time to start and complete your service. In short, it corresponds to the usual duration of this service, which we have experienced with previous products of similar type. You can find it near the service price. Certain services may have a flexible ETA due to game mechanics, in which case you will always find a detailed explanation on this page.
We love being honest with our customer base and we do not want to deceive you with an unrealistic delivery time; however, we also go out of our way to make sure your order is completed as quickly as possible. As soon as we see your order, all of our pros can apply to complete it and we will also proactively message our most active and trusted players. After many years in business, we have developed lots of systems to start quickly, keep you updated, and compensate you in case of delays.
What is your refund policy?
In general, you can always ask for a cash refund if the service has not been started yet, or change your order into something else with a credit refund. This is in line with your consumer rights.
As per our terms and conditions, the service is considered as started once a pro player has been found and the order has been organised. After the service's start, you can:
- ask for a cash refund if the ETA is doubled, in which case we are obliged to give you your money back for the part of the order that was not completed yet
- still change your order by requesting a credit refund
By default, if you experience delays caused by us or our player, we will always offer you a compensation (partial refunds, future discounts, website credit, or similar). We are on your side and we want you to have the best possible experience when shopping at BlazingBoost