5.0 rating out of 30812 reviews
The Last Wish Raid was the raid introduced in Destiny 2 Forsaken DLC and is one of the most challenging raids to complete when it initially came out with only 12 teams managing to complete it on Day 1 worldwide.
Last Wish also introduced the One Thousand Voices, an Exotic Fusion Rifle that is a must-have when thinking about getting any Last Wish related service. There is also The Last Wish raid seal and Minor loot like chests and gear.
We’re currently offering:
- A Full Raid Clear
- Seal Completion
- One Thousand Voices (Exotic Fusion Rifle)
- The Supremacy (Sniper Rifle)
- Nation of the Beast (Hand Cannon)
We have two options when it comes to our services, you either play with the booster and get carried with them and their team (Sherpa / Selfplay) which is 101% safe or if you’re strapped on time and need the service completed when you’re not around we have the (Recovery / Piloted) option which lets our booster play directly on your account.
The Last Wish Raid is the Raid that Bungie introduced in Destiny 2 within the Forsaken expansion.
The Last Wish Raid takes place in the Dreaming City, an iconic location also introduced within the Forsaken Expansion.
Players will face tons of Taken enemies that have invaded this system and beat the final boss, Riven, to claim exclusive loot.
As per every Destiny Raid activity, The Last Wish Raid comes with full exclusive armor and weapons sets that players can get only from this raid like the Supremacy which is the last wish exclusive 140 rpm sniper rifle.
We offer various services bound to The Last Wish Raid like a Raid Clear, a Flawless Raid Clear, Legendary and Exotic Weapons, and many more.
- Players will get the chance to obtain all the exclusive armor and weapons from the Last Wish raid.
- Players will earn an exclusive emblem, and some triumphs if they complete specific challenges inside the raid.
- Players have to form a fireteam composed of 6 guardians and beat all the steps and mechanics of the Last Wish Raid.
- Players must have some good knowledge of all the steps mechanics and in general of PvE mechanics.
- Players must own the Forsaken expansion.
- Players must have a minimum power level of 1350.